• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puppers & Doggos - Easy Allies Review

Seiryoden

tumblr_os51ddE2QJ1qe285eo1_250.gif

That pop-in.

<3 Easy Update.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
cute pups! i dont know easy allies but people here talk about them a lot. seem like decent enough dudes.

oti

Banned
cute pups! i dont know easy allies but people here talk about them a lot. seem like decent enough dudes.

They are very decent. Always nice and friendly. Love and Respect is their motto. They don't scream and shout during streams like your regular Youtuber. They're the best.

the1npc

They are very decent. Always nice and friendly. Love and Respect is their motto. They don't scream and shout during streams like your regular Youtuber. They're the best.

Ive had to drive long distances the last year or so, the EZA podcast and frametrap really help. I love how everyone is friendly like you said and its not all surface level talk. I wish I had money to throw on patreon but student problems

oti

Banned
Ive had to drive long distances the last year or so, the EZA podcast and frametrap really help. I love how everyone is friendly like you said and its not all surface level talk. I wish I had money to throw on patreon but student problems

Do you have Amazon Prime? A free Twitch subscription is always great too.

I've been turned off from this because of the title, glad to know it checks out regardless. Gonna look into seeing if I can get a copy soon &#128525;

Kinyou

They brushed over the very annoying path finding issue where the doggo will stop and sniff at every other corner.

abrack08

Is that the Gametrailers review guy narrating?

Yes, Gametrailers shut down last year and most of the guys who worked their created Easy Allies a couple months later. They do reviews, podcasts, streams, and some of the same weekly shows they did at GT. If you liked GT reviews you should check out the EZA ones as well.

Pein

Banned
Are these the children who screamed like their mom wouldnt get them ice cream when the last guardian had its release date announced?

oh please, this is the reason I hate most game podcasts everybody is so fucking jaded and so unenthusiastic about gaming, easy allies genuinely enjoying games and being happy to cover them is why I support them.

Yes, Gametrailers shut down last year and most of the guys who worked their created Easy Allies a couple months later. They do reviews, podcasts, streams, and some of the same weekly shows they did at GT. If you liked GT reviews you should check out the EZA ones as well.
Well shiiiit, TIL. *subscribes to channel*

Thanks!

Lexad

Met Ian, Kyle, and Brandon as PAX and they were wonderful. Had a great convo with Ian about some of the hate he gets and that I appreciate it when he is on the stream, even if I am not necessarily the audience for EasyUpdate. Kyle and was great and Brandon recognized my name from the questions I have submitted on Cup of Jones.

Top Bottom