• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ancient Aliens guy is hiring an assistant editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is such a thing even possible?....

For anyone interested Giorgio Tsoukalos, our favorite giant haired .gif, is hiring an assistant editor for his magazine Legendary Times. You need to be fluent in both English and German, sorry ancient Sumerian does not count.

From his FB page (Yes I'm a fan)

WANTED! Assistant Editor for Giorgio A. Tsoukalos' LEGENDARY TIMES MAGAZINE, the ONLY Ancient Alien publication in the world. You must have STRONG conversational writing style and STRONG knowledge and fluency in BOTH English and GERMAN. If you think you meet the criteria, please submit two IDENTICAL application letters (one in English AND one in German) by February 1, 2012, to legendarytimesmagazine@gmail.com - Note: Each application letter must be TWO pages long so that I can ascertain your knowledge of both languages by reading and comparing your application letters. Any submissions exceeding two pages WILL be tossed out. Good luck! (If you do not meet the criteria but know someone who does, PLEASE forward this info to them! Thank you.)

Ferrio

Banned
Why German?

hitler-with-alien-ufo-vril-haunebu-ww2-nazi.jpg

Rapstah

Holy crap, I have to apply. I could whip up a letter in German, I'm decent enough at it.

EDIT: Meus, if you're serious I would write the German part for you, including an extra part where you would excuse for not having written it but you're just so into aliens and unexplained phenomena.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, guys. The position has been filled by Mike Score.

mike-score.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom