• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ancient Aliens guy is hiring an assistant editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
XMe09.gif

animation1pxr40.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
People want to express they're really truly outraged individually instead of accepting that there has been 3 pages of stupid gifs related to it and that the comment's offensiveness has truly been covered.

I CAN PIGGYBACK TOO. LET ME ADD MY OWN GIF TO THIS DEAD HORSE.

Oh, sorry to ruin the conversation about some manipulative idiot from a shitty basic cable show looking for an assistant editor.

I HAD A GREAT "IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE... THAT YOU COULD COME IN ON SATURDAY TO FINISH UP THIS COVER STORY" JOKE LINED UP. HOW DARE THEY.

scy

I wish I had checked this earlier. My roommate knows German fairly well, maybe I'll look into convincing him on this...

zomaha

People want to express they're really truly outraged individually instead of accepting that there has been 3 pages of stupid gifs related to it and that the comment's offensiveness has truly been covered.

I CAN PIGGYBACK TOO. LET ME ADD MY OWN GIF TO THIS DEAD HORSE.

Those gifs aren't stupid.

So there was an Ancient Aliens panel Sunday Night apparantly, and they found an Assistant Editor, so i'm expecting an announcement sometime this month.

Did anybody on GAF submit an application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom