• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub February 28th?

Prologue

aaa5f1bc7ba96f8157b32395fb95adf8.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/1tqw8m/driveclub_release_date_february_28th/

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Would be awesome if true. March would be suicide (28th is already cutting it close) and April or farther is ridiculous.

Milennia

Day one if true, the placeholder dates are all Feb 22nd so pretty close lol.

I guess the NA launch date would be the 25th along with next gen rayman and thief?

Cubed

Rushy? :)

Wasnt this sort of confirmed the other week with details re the Jpn launch?

That's what I'm thinking.

C'mon, Sony, confirm this!

I'd love this date, because then that's one awesome game per month, about a month apart, I'm looking forward to on my PS4:

End of January: Tomb Raider
End of February: Driveclub
End of March: inFamous

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
R.I.P. Sucker Punch if true.

I think it will work both ways. Watch Dogs on ps4 will lose sales too.

Probably nothing significant on either side, however, and summer drought will encourage people to eventually buy both.

R.I.P. Sucker Punch if true.

You mean rip ps4 version of watchdogs. The game is fucking rough. It won't be out until later in the year but if they rushed that date it would still be a mess. Infamous won't be.

But my main point is that watchdogs dates wrong. I don't know about driveclub but I feel like it may be also. That's a guess though, unlike the above.

viveks86

Here's a tweet from Rushy an hour after the reddit thread was created:

Paul Rustchynsky ‏@Rushy33 11h
@willydearborn Until we've made an official announcement treat all rumours as nothing but speculation.

12:19 PM - 26 Dec 13 · Details

The post came out of nowhere and didn't point to any specific trail. But now when I see the reddit thread, I notice the same "willydearborn" there. It's either related or a heck of a coincidence.

BONDO

Not that its really accurate...but my Driceclub Amazon Preorder is set for April 1st atm.....a Tuesday.
Its a legit type date....rather than a bogus Dec 2014 type

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
You mean rip ps4 version of watchdogs. The game is fucking rough. It won't be out until later in the year but if they rushed that date it would still be a mess. Infamous won't be.

But my main point is that watchdogs dates wrong. I don't know about driveclub but I feel like it may be also. That's a guess though, unlike the above.
So nothing is confirmed. But these rumor dates will ease the pain a bit. And I don't know anything about scheduling and corporate but I have to imagine Sony would be pissed and weight would be thrown around if Ubisoft launched their game that's the same genre as Sony's game when Sony is helping with marketing. Maybe, Watchdogs post E3? TLoU style?

Milennia

So nothing is confirmed. But these rumor dates will ease the pain a bit. And I don't know anything about scheduling and corporate but I have to imagine Sony would be pissed and weight would be thrown around if Ubisoft launched their game that's the same genre as Sony's game when Sony is helping with marketing. Maybe, Watchdogs post E3? TLoU style?

Don't they have a marketing deal with sony? Would be crazy if those 2 dropped on the same day.

God I hope Second Son survives that release date of Watch_Dogs if that release date is true. Sure SS is one of the PS4's highlights for next year but so is Watch_Dogs.

wizzbang

Banned
I wonder what previous race game it will be closest to? If the answer is Project Gotham Racing 2? Then fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk I might just be in.

Top Bottom