01-29-2014, 10:54 PM
Check your PMs.
We're good and he is cleared. Carry on.
A bunch. I'm gonna take it a little easy because I'm sure someone is, or will be pounding their fist into a mahogany desk overlooking the Redmond campus.
What has me excited right now is the revisiting of Halo. So later this year we're gonna get Halo 2 Anniversary edition WITH ALL SORTS OF SHIT. On Xbox One. November 11th!
Halo 2 Anniversary Edition
Halo 5 beta access
Halo real time show... think Forward Unto Dawn (not the Spielberg stuff)
Someone told me there was going to be an alternative fucking ending. <-- I have zero info as to whether this is legitimate or not
wut? so Halo 5 next year.
Saber and Certain Affinity have been contracted again.
Crackdown 3 apparently coming in a few years as well:
You will get Crackdown 3, unlikely announcement at E3 this year, as it is a 2016 release date.
Lol.... its kinda hard to impart any sense of legitimacy when you're the source and... I did just sign up yesterday.
I can tell you that there is a deal with Microsoft and Cloudgine for the project (codenamed Nimbus) that was struck back last year.
There is a bunch of other stuff I can maybe say that would make me look like I'm telling the truth too, but its pretty awkward just strolling into a thread and blowing my load, you know?
If you're joining the thread then this Bish-verified insider ntkrnl has been UNLEASING THE BOMBS.
Here's all the stuff so far he's said in this thread:
- Forza Horizon: "Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros."
- White Xbone incoming.
- Why all the leaks? Scared you might get caught? "I am incapable of fear. Plus, this is such exciting stuff, and me talking about it ahead of time isn't going to hurt anything, truthfully. We're all chomping at the bit for it to come out. This is not bad. "
- Halo Anniversary 2 will be 1080p, iffy on the 60fps, maybe not.
- Quantum Break is Holiday 2014
- Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
- Sunset Overdrive is Fall 2014
- Is not Phil Spencer
- Black Tusk cancelled project was called "Shangheist." May have involved stealing stuff from the Chinese (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure...)
- Fable Legends is Summer 2015
- Halo 2 Anniversary includes beta for Halo 5
- Gears of War will probably need a 2.5 year dev time.
- First Titanfall DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
- No Crackdown 3 news this year most likely, since it's a 2016 title.
- A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that Xbone will release in this year.
- No info/idea on what Rare's up to, sadly.
- $399 XB1 this year? "Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive."
I'm heading out so people update this list accordingly...
Hi Tom, you're making me show off.
White Console plus Sunset Overdrive and a fancy ass controller in October.
Also a limited edition 1TB box after that in November.
No Fable Anniversary for X1.
That is the plan.
Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.
Two versions of H2A.
Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)
War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.
You fucking guys.
Halo 2 HD
Halo 3 Port
Halo 4 Port
In the span of one year.
Don't forget two live action series too!
Sunset Overdrive is set in some weird fucking future (like 2020)
Everyone drinks this fucking drink, Overcharge XT or whatever and you either turn into one of these giganto monsters or you die.
This big corp (Microsoft, lol) takes control of the city trying to wipe this shit out, because its their drink and they fucked up.
Supposedly there is managed content that will be developed for an entire year, as it is an open/breathable world.
I only know that there will be a map pack, $15. (such surprise.)
Halo 5 a year later.
I have nothing that folks don't already know.
I talked about the DLC schedule, and the map pack availability
Same day launch (Nov 11th)
No idea (I assume so, as they're ports and the original servers are online.)