• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Wallpapers - The Resurgence

I don't know about you all, but I loved browsing through the previous thread and getting myself new gaming wallpapers, I figured we should bring it back, and not let it die! Here are mine (going through a Xenoblade phase, thanks to the n3DS port):

Xenoblade Chronicles (laptop wallpaper)
5lc2695.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles X (laptop lockscreen)
Xenoblade-Chronicles-X-clima-NintendOn.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles (phone wallpaper)
gBWcDyH.jpg

---ATTENTION---

Please follow these steps in order for everyone to be able to find images more easily!

- You can go ahead, post your wallpapers, whether it's wallpapers from your phones, tablets, computers, doesn't matter!

- Try to post the highest quality image you can!

- Remember to put them inside quote tags for those who are on mobile! Simply surround your in [quote] tags, you will be making a lot of people a huge favour!

- LASTLY, and this one is important:
[quote="orthodoxy1095, post: 160791871"]Request from experience in the PSV Wallpaper thread: [B]please[/B] label what series/game/character/etc your wallpaper is in the post title or in the post itself. Makes the thread truly useful if we can search it.[/QUOTE]
Adding keywords can also be very useful. Here's an example:
[quote="sweenster, post: 160792228"][B]EDIT[/B]: Adding keywords to make it searchable TLoU, The Last of Us, Ellie, Joel, Clicker[/QUOTE]

Some of mine.
Bioshock (1600x900)
NUKxWsU.jpg

Dishonored (2560x1440)
Z6ATs6W.jpg

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (1366x768)
wBTnwlc.jpg

Mass Effect (1920x1080)
V0Apgn1.jpg

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (1920x1080)
8fOuaMl.png

Fallout: New Vegas (1920x1080)
lf2mWv3.jpg

Portal (1366x768)
an7aYDO.jpg

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1920x1080)
1Zcsvdy.png

Wolfenstein: The New Order (1920x1080)
h1Qe36Y.jpg

Thief (1920x1080)
zfFj1Il.jpg

Request from experience in the PSV Wallpaper thread: please label what series/game/character/etc your wallpaper is in the post title or in the post itself. Makes the thread truly useful if we can search it.

*i m sowwy, dont know how to make smaller thumbnails
Surround them in
tags, that will do it.

Request from experience in the PSV Wallpaper thread: please label what series/game/character/etc your wallpaper is in the post title or in the post itself. Makes the thread truly useful if we can search it.
Yes, very good point indeed. Gonna quote this on the first post.

Thanks for these guys! I'll post some up later because I'm away from my home machine. This is the curse of having a retina display because all of the wallpapers are "only" 1080p/1200p and nothing higher.

Top Bottom