• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GIGA-ROBO! - Card-driven miniatures game of anime giant robot combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
mXmhce2.png

This game is in its final hours on Kickstarter and is incredibly thematic by all accounts. Since it seems like it's right up GAF's ally, I figured I'd do my part to help spread the word and make sure anyone who might be interested can jump on the bandwagon before the campaign ends since it's likely going to be a limited print run.

Kickstarter Campaign page

"Giga-Robo is the card-driven miniatures game of anime giant robot combat! Fight to the finish using custom-built hands of cards, combining powerful attacks, clever tactics, and epic finishing moves. Take command of one of four (six after recent stretch goal unlocks) unique robots, pair it with your favorite pilot, and smash your opponents across a fully destructible city."

xI6G0HT.png

5gWKgjJ.png

6qPy11M.png

Wereroku

That's a cool looking game. Not sure I like the look of the unpainted plastic buildings if they reach that stretch goal though.

Lagamorph

Those last few hours seemed to get a real push.
It went from being at around $67k when I backed (with 35 hours to go) to just over $87k at completion.

That means we're getting the plastic structures, unique art for every single card, Foil ultimate technique cards and Kickstarter exclusive sleeves, above and beyond when I originally backed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom