• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Pro sold out in Japan?

ethomaz

Banned
Possible since release.

Less units than what needed was shipped to Japan... Amazon.jp showed sold out in December and it is still is today.

wapplew

Either under estimate demand from Asia, or they didn't produce enough.
Have to play TLG on OG PS4, likely force to play GR2 on it too, if they make mope play Horizon zero down on OG...

Aizo

Banned
Damn. I bumped the thread, and now my post is buried as the final one on the previous page. I'm wanting advice about where to be sure to find a PS4 Pro in stock when I go out shopping tomorrow, because the price is too high on Amazon JP.

mieumieu

I am in Tokyo and I can't find the pro anywhere for my colleagues. Luckily I've got the deal from amazon back in Black Friday :p

Interestingly, I just bought a PS4 Pro in Osaka last week, over at BIC Camera in Dotonburi. I think there was 4 or so units left. Still a far cry better than my home country of Malaysia, which is back-ordered all the way to MARCH.

mace999

Neo Member
It was sold out in Thailand too, I had to pay scalpers price an extra 2,000b on top, about an extra $60. This was early December when we were told no new units until the new year.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's also still sold out in Singapore. Basically they under shipped it and the advertising was all focused on the Slim.

Tadaima

If you are desperate to get one, just travel outside of the city a little bit.

For instance, I wanted a Famicom Classic Mini, so I just went to the massive Labi in Tachikawa.

Usually the quieter locations with large electronics stores will have what you need. Call in advance if need be.

Top Bottom