• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventures of Cookie & Cream releasing this week on US PSN...oh and LoS2 demo too

Tizoc

Via PSNStores.com and CAG forums:
Games
A-Men 2
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Pre-lead Available
Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition - Pre-load Available
CastleStorm - $9.99 - Cross Buy
Final Exam
The Guided Fate Paradox
How To Survive - $14.99

PS2 Classics
The Adventures of Cookie & Cream - $9.99

Demos
Hot to Survive
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

Vita Games
A-Men 2
CastleStorm - $9.99 - Cross Buy

Seems it was well recieved from what I read online, I may get it in due time, but it is a Platformer right?

LoS2 demo was prob. an early bonus, so it's great that regular users can get to play it so soon.

Tizoc

Hmm sucks I don't have other people to play with me, but my nephews visit often and it would be a good game for them to play together.

Khaz

Hmm sucks I don't have other people to play with me, but my nephews visit often and it would be a good game for them to play together.

You can pretty much enjoy it by yourself. In fact, I think this is how it was meant to be played, with each sticks and triggers to control a rabbit and work on your limb independence. Two player mode is consequently a dumbed down version of it where it just becomes a very dull coop "puzzle" game. Very easy, good for small children but that's it.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I played it originally on my own and had a good time. It's an interesting game but I really have no idea if it has aged well or not.

Yeah, it's a really awesome puzzle-platformer. Definitely get it especially if you have someone that's willing to play co-op with you. Since it's played with two buttons and one analog stick it isn't really complicated for people to get into.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBUwwpaRxRQ
If you've got the skills you could try the dual-play mode.

I enjoyed This game when it came out. It was interesting stuff and they don't make games like this often.

Tizoc

@Khaz- Ah I see, well I still plan on getting it, so hope I end up enjoying =)

I thought the LoS2 demo was exclusive to those who bought MoF HD or the LoS Collection?

Seemed more like an early bonus to me.

Tizoc

What a poor bonus. An exclusive for what, two weeks at best? :/

Some demos are offered to PS Plus members a week or two before everyone else...and some GAFfers even claim the demo's offered behind a paywall.

It was a bonus for EU PSN members as a way to promote selling MoF HD.

Cookie and Cream it's easily the best multiplayer experience over every had.

If you have chameleons eyes and are ambidextrous, it's possible you can play it single player, I suppose.

Think of those silly screen dungeons in Mario party where one differ had to turn a crank to lift a for for the other side, except expanded it into a really big and diverse game.

Fun trivia: trying to coordinate a virtual canoe between two people is ridiculously difficult.

I never thought the game would see the light of day again. I'm ecstatic.

Top Bottom