• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 0 Giveaway - 8 Copies - Deadline Feb 15th

brau

xdY7RLs.png

To celebrate the launch of Yakuza 0 next week i am thinking of giving away 3 copies of the game on PS4. I can generally buy codes as long as its a reliable website to anywhere. Physical copies is a bit more convoluted. But I'm willing to go the extra mile to figure it out. If things go well maybe i'll up the count to 5 copies. Why? Because the game deserves to be played.

With that said, i'm so happy that Yakuza franchise is getting a bit more attention here in the west. Its a fantastic series that deserves it and one that i hope they keep porting over here. So in an effort to help encourage people to play it i thought it would be a good idea to do a giveaway.

The Review thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1335712

So... last time i gave away copies of MGSV i just asked people to post once and i would use a random number picker to pick the winning posts. I think that turned out ok. So we'll do that again.

To enter the giveaway just post here, and try to add if digital is ok.

One i pick the winners i'll figure out how to get them the game over PM.

I'll make the deadline February 15th. That will weed out most people that can afford the game leaving people that don't have the means to get it a better chance as well to play it. If i was smart i would've planned this last month but for some reason I've been to busy to think about it.

EDIT: feel free to share why you like the game as well. People should know more about this awesome series. :)

EDIT 2/14:
'atlusprime' (SEGA and ATLUS PR guy here on GAF) just offered to add 5 more digital copies of the game! These are only just for the americas tho. But here.

RFIviYO.png

So i'll split the giveaway into 2. The 3 copies i giveaway is still open to anywhere, as long as i can easily get a copy to whomever, and then 5 that will have to go to someone that lives in the americas.

Just to clarify, when I say "the americas" that's Canada, US, Mexico and the rest of Central and South America! :D

Please show some love to 'atlusprime'!!!

If possible, can i get a mod to help add the change to the title that would be amazing.

EDIT 2/14 PART 2:

Hey guys,

Tomorrow will be the last day of entries and i'll be picking the winners more than likely on Thurs.

BUT! if you guys read this it would be amazing if you can go back to your original post and edit it to mention where you are based. Just so that it makes it easier the day of picking the winners.

With that said. Good luck to everyone!

Krakn3Dfx

In for a copy, thanks for your generosity op!

Digital is fine for me.

I've never played a Yakuza game, but after seeing the GB QL and seeing the reviews, I'm going to get it either way.

Cess007

As someone currently broke I would appreciate a copy :D
And, ofc, digital would be OK. Physical would be better, so I can lend it to some friends and make them fans :D

Tizoc

Amazon us have canceled their digital ps4 ver sad to say
I was gonna make a goveaway of the dogital ver myself until i learned of the news

Not entering since I already pre-ordered.

Just wanted to say what you're doing is just wonderful and I applaud you for it.

Really awesome of you OP. I'm hoping to make this my first ever Yakuza game I play. Digital of course is just fine

Also I'm located in the US so any of the entries works for me :)

Id love to try this game. Been meaning to get into the series.

Digital is fine. Thanks a million brau. Very generous of you.

Best of luck everyone.

American copy would be fab.

I'm in regardless digital or physical. Thanks, OP. Yakuza is one of the more unique IPs in gaming right now and holds a certain magic and nostalgic feeling that only it brings to the table. Anyone who wins this is pretty damn lucky.

pizzacat

Banned
Digital is a ok. Ive never played these games before would like to try them out after seeing some stuff

Youre pretty generous btw damn

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I would love a free copy :) (digital or physical)

I love everything about Yakuza. The story, the characters, the setting, the gameplay; everything speaks to me.

weekev

Banned
I'm in EU so not sure if eligible. Would love to enter if I'm allowed, if not, still really generous OP. You are what is right with the world.
Edit digital is also fine

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Amazing idea

Would love to try this game out

Prefer physical but digital is fine. Won't say no to a free game!

I'm based in the US

LotusHD

Banned
A copy of the game would be swell. The threads I've seen these past few days have really perked my interest. Lately I seem to be all about quirky games, and apparently this series is the epitome of that lol. Digital is fine as well.

Also I like Nugget.

chefbags

I'm in! Thanks for doing this giveaway :) haven't played a yakuza game myself so I'm glad to have some chance for it. Physical would be nice for me :)

LeleSocho

Banned
Digital is ultra cool, it's already much you are going the extra mile to give it away.

Man i hope i win this, this seems a great moment to get on the Like A Dragon (never liked the western name :p ) franchise for the first time.

Edit: Oh yeah i'm in the EU too if that's a problem.

Paches

In for a copy, digital is fine! Never played one, but EZA and others have me hyped that this is a good one to start with.

ISee

Wow, that's very generous.
I never played a Yakuza game before and I'm a bit hesitant to jump straight into an ongoing series but I was thinking about giving 0 a try anyway because it is a prequel (afaik). Of course digital is no problem (germany btw).

Top Bottom