• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stardew Valley - 1.6 Update Has Been Released

Draugoth

Gold Member
82418fc44e7e09b84e3898a1a807d68cde7adaae.png
Hello everyone,

Today is Stardew Valley's 8th anniversary. That's a long time, I can't believe it's been so long. But the game is doing great, especially here on Steam which was the first platform I launched the game on, and have always considered it "home". It's an honor that Stardew Valley has been so well-received here on Steam, and I thank all of you for playing the game and creating a cool community around it!

What better day than today to announce the
new 1.6 update release date
:
March 19th, 2024

This update adds some new content to the game. I will release patch notes on the day of launch, but I think it would be more fun for you to just play the update and discover everything yourself. The update will work perfectly fine with your existing save files, but I'd recommend starting a new file to get all the new stuff in context (and because it's always fun to start a new file). You may even want to start with the new farm type.

With a new update on the horizon, a worldwide concert tour underway, an official cookbook coming soon, and now over 30 million copies sold, Stardew Valley is thriving more than ever. All of this is possible because of you, the players, so I just want to say THANK YOU very much.

I hope you enjoy the update when the time comes, and I'll see you in 3 weeks!

-Ape

Filben

Is it out yet? Can't wait to explore the Valley for the millionth time. Pure phenomenal support from this guy.

Holammer

Stardew Valley is getting some crazy engagement and it's been climbing steadily since the March 19th update. Reached 224,390 concurrent players and is probably going to top that again in two hours or so.
Before the update it had a very respectable 35-50k daily peaks for such an old game.

POi8An6.jpg

GametimeUK

I've been putting off playing this game for a while now. Do we have cross progression and crossplay? I may jump in towards the latter half of the year.

Top Bottom