• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

Bsigg12

There is an image in a video that Major Nelson just posted on Twitter

Just watched that. It's tied to the preview program as well, which is leading me to believe there could be something Halo 5 related coming to preview members. I would say if you're interested in Halo 5 and are opted out of the program currently but have been in it before, now may be a good time to get back in.

Here are mine, apologies for dupes

em1-1b388586cc5f41719a932e177d8aad9f

em1-26fc4bb30dc84794807c2b06a46f5fc9

em1-338926f5587d4045bf9e0e58242d97fc

Mix

Just watched that. It's tied to the preview program as well, which is leading me to believe there could be something Halo 5 related coming to preview members.

I think you're reading a bit too much into that, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

Bsigg12

I think you're reading a bit too much into that, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

Probably but it just seems strange that on a day where they're sending out all these images, he puts up a video for preview program codes with an image from the Halo 5 poster in it.

Also not related to this, there is a new update available to those in the program.

LordOfChaos

Man, these are high resolution, the previous page is chunking my 16GB haswell quad system (probably not the hardware, but rather Safari). Links only from now on plox?

This is one hell of a way to reveal boxart. I am hyped as hell.

All I got was the space shot with the two blue lights, so nothing new from me.

I really want to know what the Forerunner construct in the background is, maybe a new design that succeeds the Seeker?

Probably a War Sphinx

EDIT: Description from Halo Nation

War Sphinxes were midsize Forerunner fighting suits used during the time of the Human-Forerunner Wars.[1] They were powerful war machines that were generally dropped from high orbit, and were capable of sweeping continents and decimating entire cities.

We saw a city that looked rather decimated in the tv ads from a few weeks ago.

Double edit: Not a War Sphinx

LordOfChaos

War Sphynx?

I've heard people shoot that down saying they weren't nearly as big, but seeing as these are Forerunner constructs...They could make a bigger one if they wanted. Remember, War Sphinxes were already thousands of years outdated by the time we saw them in Cryptum/Primordium/Silentium.

The possibility of playing as Kelly, Linda or Fred in co-op is already giving me nerd chills.

I remember reading in an old OXM issue leading up to Halo 3 about what it would be like playing the Masterchief with other spartan 2s. It took a long time but, looks like that is going to be a reality.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, I'm starting to get legit excited for the H5 campaign now.

Kev Kev

Let's step back for a second, isn't Spartans fighting other Spartans a bad thing? Maybe that is stating the obvious, but I'm starting to get a civil war feeling (the same way Lasky felt that fighting over taxed farmers was a bad thing).

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it's almost definitely Linda.

Spartan 4 reunion tour = fuck yes

Edit : Oops, I meant Spartan II, lol

Top Bottom