• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye Sex - Hitting It One Last Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
FlameOfCallandor said:
I am soo going as that EMO kid for halloween.

Can anyone with mad photoshop skills make me EMO

galen2.jpg

galen2.jpg

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
AltogetherAndrews said:
Ok, at least that crazy chick that stalked me was hot. This one... not so much. Then again, anyone can be hot in the right environment.

i refuse to believe your axiom.

Belfast

Teh Hamburglar said:
Im amazed GAF can even get girlfriends. Its crazy to see how many guys can't deal with it without finding validation on the boards.

I don't think I've mentioned my girlfriend of over 2 1/2 years ever on these boards.

Oh, shi...

eh dude, i'd be careful, you dont want her to rip your balls off and bite your wii and flush it down the toilet, i mean thats def not worth $600 i mean sex.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Alex Teh Lerge said:
eh dude, i'd be careful, you dont want her to rip your balls off and bite your wii and flush it down the toilet, i mean thats def not worth $600 i mean sex.

Yea, I await this : Mydickhasbeenbittenoff-Age, GAF can you help me? I will visit and post in that legendary thread as well.

Systems_id said:
While she definately isn't hot, she isn't ugly by any means. I'd place on at the low end of "cute".

Seriously. I like how everyone acts like they bone a Salma Hayek every night as if they're Robertsan or something. :lol

Socreges

Banned
pinkatrophe said:
Seriously. I like how everyone acts like they bone a Salma Hayek every night as if they're Robertsan or something. :lol
Robertsan's gf is no Salma Hayek - closer to Paris Hilton

I say drop her like a rock. I knew a girl like that, every time with her was the 'last time, i promise' to her.She constantly threatened that i was destroying her life, etc, because I wanted to get away from her, eventually threatening suicide. My biggest mistake was giving her the time of day and trying to let her go softly in the best manner possible- which proved impossible. Yours soudns the same way- emotionally unstable, dangerously jealous, overly needed. The only way to drop these kinds of people is to drop them hard, as they will take advantage of you any other way. Eventually I started completely ignoring any type of communication from her. My saving grace is that she found someone else so soon- i owe that guy alot. They were engaged within a couple months.

edit: just saw the pics. my post is now exponentially more true. you can tell by her eyes that she's fucked.

Mr. Spinnington said:
Oh dear.... this is what you said about my girlfriend. PhoenixDark, WHERE ARE YOUR STANDARDS>?!?!

I think his standards start and end with 'she's a female'. I sometimes wonder if he's stepped outside his house.

MrDaravon

Oh man, this is one of the best threads on here in a while. :lol

I say drop her though, if any shit goes down it could be bad.

gblues

Banned
A serious reply:

If you've got any respect for her at all, don't hit it and quit it. Haven't you ever seen Spin City? If you have sex after a breakup, it's not a breakup. You're just asking for her to go mental on you. It sounds like she's already a bit mental, so really you're setting yourself up for disaster.

Nathan

shuri

Banned
we need non myspaceish pictures of her. That overhead pic technique is old as the world and since EACH PICS POSTED SO FAR are exactly done that way.. I'd say theres has to be something

gblues said:
A serious reply:

If you've got any respect for her at all, don't hit it and quit it. Haven't you ever seen Spin City? If you have sex after a breakup, it's not a breakup. You're just asking for her to go mental on you. It sounds like she's already a bit mental, so really you're setting yourself up for disaster.

Nathan

You're going to say you have a serious reply and then refer to Spin City?

Man, I am starting to have concerns that I am going to be too much of a pussy to break up with any girl in my life, I dont wanna hurt her, or them :(

I agree that as long as you mkae it clear it's the last time, it's ok.

~Black Deatha

Well, I just got back.

I ended up hitting it multiple times. In fact, the whole day was spent just like we were still together.
I made it well known right from the get go that it was over, but that I wanted to enjoy our last day together. Many tears were shed on her part (in addition to begging and threats to hurt herself), but I wouldn't budge and she understood that she couldn't change my mind. She took it well, considering, and we decided at the end of the night to remain friends and that I'll be there for her if she needed me.

So, all in all, I don't regret the sex and it was a great day. Tough, because I still care for her, but ultimately as good and smooth a breakup as could be done.

Ichirou

Banned
DigDugDirkDiggler said:
Well, I just got back.

I ended up hitting it multiple times. In fact, the whole day was spent just like we were still together.
I made it well known right from the get go that it was over, but that I wanted to enjoy our last day together. Many tears were shed on her part (in addition to begging and threats to hurt herself), but I wouldn't budge and she understood that she couldn't change my mind. She took it well, considering, and we decided at the end of the night to remain friends and that I'll be there for her if she needed me.

So, all in all, I don't regret the sex and it was a great day. Tough, because I still care for her, but ultimately as good and smooth a breakup as could be done.

So how many of the kinky NeoGAF requests did you end up fulfilling? :lol

Let be just say I do not approve of skeeting on someone's glasses during breakup sex. That's sounds too . . . I don't know, it's like the last memory she has of you is you
shooting on her glasses or n her eye or something
. Not cool.

Actually now that I say that it sounds kinda funny. :lol

The Frankman said:
Let be just say I do not approve of skeeting on someone's glasses during breakup sex. That's sounds too . . . I don't know, it's like the last memory she has of you is you
shooting on her glasses or n her eye or something
. Not cool.

Actually now that I say that it sounds kinda funny. :lol

get out

FlameOfCallandor said:

:lol :lol :lol

She gets off on the cumming on the face thing. I'll ask, "where do you want it?" and that's where it goes.

She still wants to be my friend + fuck buddy, so we'll see if the legend will continue at some point.

Just another tidbit of unrelevent information, I first sex0red this girl in the backseat of my Acura TL with Boards Of Canada's Geogaddi playing on the stereo...:lol

DigDugDirkDiggler said:
:lol :lol :lol

She gets off on the cumming on the face thing. I'll ask, "where do you want it?" and that's where it goes.

She still wants to be my friend + fuck buddy, so we'll see if the legend will continue at some point.
I can dig it then, but I just want to say this: We've offically gone into Japanese doujin territory here. Wotthehell? Seriously, can someone throw out names?

Ok, what about faithfulness to new girlfriend?

*dons raincoat and flame-retardent jacket to protect himself from venom and flaming*

I don't have a new GF yet, hoping to get with her before the weekend is over (read: tommorow or Monday). I've never "cheated" in any relationship I've been in, so it wouldn't start now. All future sexual relations with the ex will be current-relationship status dependant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom