• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye Sex - Hitting It One Last Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
If you've got fresh, exciting sex on the horizon then stay away from the ex. It will just make things more difficult, especially for her. Maybe have some compassion.

Teh Hamburglar said:
Im amazed GAF can even get girlfriends. Its crazy to see how many guys can't deal with it without finding validation on the boards.
I'm surprised at how little I share here. Soooo much shit has happened in my most recent relationship and I never feel compelled to say anything here unless a thread or reply triggers it (rarely). I suppose that's my being.... content... I dunno. I've never had a problem with turning to GAF to ask questions, ask for advice, or share some bullshit happenings, but since things got serious I just involuntarily shut my lid.

GAF will have to wait for the "SHE BROKE MY HEART :'(" / "I BROKE HER HEART :\" thread.

I don't know, I tried that with a crazy chick I once dated. Ended up hitting it more than just one last time, then I found out that she had been messing with her birth control I guess to "trap" me. Broke up with her, but she actually tried to track me down across the Atlantic. Spooky shit. And she was very liberal about sex too. That's how they get you.

callous

I've been in a very similiar situation myself, and I hit it several times after I told her it was over. She practically begged me to. I know it probably wasn't the right thing to do, but it all turned out alright. Therefore, I say you make sure you tell her it really is over and if she still wants you to do her .. do her.

El Papa

Go for it, hippie chicks think granola is the sexyness.

Throw in organic somewhere and she will demand sex with you.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
callous said:
I say you make sure you tell her it really is over and if she still wants you to do her .. do her.

No matter what he tells her girls never believe a guy when we say its all over and its the last time. They just tell themselves that they're gonna put it on us so good that we'll be back wont leave. The when they realize we meant it they lose it and start planning their revenge. Severed penises and what not shit like what you see on the news...

Make a clean break.

callous

Days like these... said:
No matter what he tells her girls never believe a guy when we say its all over and its the last time. They just tell themselves that they're gonna put it on us so good that we'll be back wont leave. The when they realize we meant it they lose it and start planning their revenge. Severed penises and what not shit like what you see on the news...
Not in my experience. Some accept it as the last time and even when they don't, I've never experienced (knock on wood) or had any friends who experienced psychotic behaviour because of post breakup sex. I almost consider it part of the package.

goodcow

OMG MORE HIDDEN PICS ON THE SERVER

daisy1.jpg

daisy3.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Exchange the nude pictures you have of her for a PS1 game AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
MomoPufflet said:
Also take a crap on her.

A friend and I were discussing this a while back and he said "I would never do that, cause where do you go from there? Like right afterwards, what happens?"

I couldn't stop laughing once I pictured it in my head.

snacknuts

we all knew her
I kept fucking my ex-fiancee for months after I called off the wedding. It was the best sex we'd had in a long time. Go for it.

Crystalkoen

A quick story of a coworker of mine:

About a year ago, she broke up with her sleezeball boyfriend, and they decided to have goodbye sex. Flash forward to now, and she has a son, 2 months old, with that boyfriend as the father (and they're still "together").

Pass on the sex, man. You may think "Damn, but it'll be good", but look at it like this: if you knock her up, your ass is roped into that relationship (or at least dealing with her) for the rest of your life, possibly even influencing how other women view you (Saying you get her pregnant, then leave her hanging, even with child support). Now, maybe you're comfortable with that situation, but I know I sure as Hell wouldn't be.

goodcow said:
OMG MORE HIDDEN PICS ON THE SERVER

daisy1.jpg

daisy3.jpg

Wow, wasn't expecting that one. There's even more pics in the "Post pics of your GF thread" if you horny fuckers need some more ammo.

I have pics of the new girl on there too, goodcow...try to find them!

Cyber stalking for the Wii!

aoi tsuki

moveon.jpg

You've been there, it's probably not going to be anything other than her trying to impress you sexually to keep you. If you did have sex with her, it could make it harder to follow through the breakup.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Personally I would drop it (surely you have hit it enough times already), breaking up over the phone was already kind of bad and if you fucked her then bailed you will be seen as a total prick (keep some high ground).

Maybe you should try meeting her in a neutral place e.g. a coffee shop

mrmyth

Y'know, I saw that part about the guns and I was all ready to tell you to Fedex whatever the fuck you had of hers back to her and move on.......but if that eyliner emo prick in the pic is you, please go and get killed.

Please?

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
mrmyth said:
Y'know, I saw that part about the guns and I was all ready to tell you to Fedex whatever the fuck you had of hers back to her and move on.......but if that eyliner emo prick in the pic is you, please go and get killed.

Please?

:lol :lol :lol

But seriously dude, if you really feel like you need a piece one more time go for it. Me, I'd suggest mailing her shit to her and moving on pronto.

603391-Mr.-Do-Ocean-of-America-Inc.-1991.jpg
Back that ass up. Hit it. Do it for America. Do it for your carnal self.

Like others said, it may be some of the best times in the sac. She will rock you with no abandon.

jetsat_00.gif

There are a lot of potential mates, and all the blue arrows represent possible places within a thousand mile radius where you can get make it hurt so good.

ahhhhhh..... <sigh>

nerd lovin

omg-kiss.jpg

SofaKing

Hates all things good and decent in this world
wouldn't hurt to have one last enjoyment of each, then for the weekend your well on your way to moving on

FlameOfCallandor said:
If that EMO picture is really you, how is it that you are getting some and I'm not?

galen2.jpg

What happened to that other girl?

You need to find someone who's easy if you're just trying to find sex. Visit a local frat party on the weekend and, offer to drive a few drunk girls home, and in time you should get some.

pinkatrophe said:
What happened to that other girl?

You need to find someone who's easy if you're just trying to find sex. Visit a local frat party on the weekend and, offer to drive a few drunk girls home, and in time you should get some.

I called that girl to see if she wanted to go see a movie and she said no. And that was that. Its like she took a complete 180.

Systems_id said:
Did she say why?
She said "she couldnt see a movie" Then a few days later she went back to San Antonio

I dont think I fucked up, in fact i played it better with her than anyone else in my history. I was confident, I asked her out and like usual no second date.

My streak is 7 first dates with no second.. yay

SupaFlySoccerMom said:
Please tell me you're fucking joking? All those hidden pics should have stayed hidden.
While she definately isn't hot, she isn't ugly by any means. I'd place on at the low end of "cute".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom