• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE GAF TAPE Volume II: Super GAF Bros [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deli2000

(Click the cover to download)

Hello again!

This is the second installment of NeoGAF's community music project. The first volume was released in June of last year and you can check it out here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840776

This free album is a compilation of new songs from talented music makers in the community, including a couple of collaborations. Once again it was a real pleasure compiling these varied and impressive tracks for you to listen to. Thanks to everyone who got involved.

You can follow the progress of the entire thing here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905669

Alt Cover
iRub6QctjKmOJ.png
(Credit to Vally for both of the covers)

Support The Artists!
Vally: Soundcloud
YesPlzNoThx: Soundcloud
FantasticMrFoxdie: Soundcloud | Bandcamp
CueTheKarma: Soundcloud
The​Eynstyns: Soundcloud
Sadsic: Soundcloud | Bandcamp
Eko Chamber: Soundcloud

Other links:
GAF production thread
Music Makers OT

Enjoy!

Jimmy-Pesto-Jr-Dancing-Gif.gif

Sweeeeeet. Shall listen to it today! This gonna be dope.

edit: Holy shit, that first track gets things started sooo good!

And damn, it stays so good.

Vally

Finally :D

Thanks Deli for compiling the album, and thanks as well to my Super GAF bros FantasticMrFoxdie and FloatingDivider, I really had a lot of fun doing those collabs.

Will comment on some of the tracks later but everyone did a great job

N° 2048

Awwww yeaaaa. So stoked, can't wait to be a part of the next one as well!

Thanks for all the work everyone put into this :)

Vally

"Serene" is amazing, probably my favorite track in the album. Also really like the stuff by Carterficial, so good

Kyzer

Banned
Thanks Sadsic and Synthonyx for being so cool with me. My life went for a crazy ride and I tookvthose collabs with me. This is not even the beginning of the tip of the iceberg GAF, tape III is gonna be some crazy shit.

If anyone wants to collab, let me know!

Vally

I forgot to mention "Get ready to fly", amazing track. Great sound production and I like the little vocal sample. Also the "Won't go for more" remix is another one of my faves, very catchy

I was listening to this recently and it's fantastic. The efforts really come through wll the songs and it's just a lot of fun how the vibe changes throughout the album. Everyone did great work on this thing. I feel sad that I wussed out and wasn't a part of it and then instantly wondered, "where's volume 3."

Deli... plz... "Vol. 3: GAF Beats Valve." ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom