• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

Syriel

I have some duplicate digital codes (US) to give away.

John Wick
The Fifth Element

I like the gif game so I'll say, whoever posts my favorite gif of a Boogeyman/Bogeyman/baba yaga gets John Wick.

Fifth Element can be had by posting the best ultimate weapon/really cool weapon gif.

I'll check back around 5:30 or so and pick winners.

Notebook-Vintage-Anime-Planner-Agenda-2017-font-b-Death-b-font-font-b-Note-b-font.jpg

Syriel

Got a few codes up for grabs.

Not sure if this is allowed.

But first 3 people to guess the movie gets a code for that title.

Hint: Movies that came out this year.

ONE GUESS A PERSON! US ONLY CODES

Giveaways are totally allowed. It's your code, you get to decide how to give it out.

From the OP:

2) Givers set the rules.
Givers can do random drops, they can require you to post funny stuff, or they can just use Modbot.
(*)The only exception to Rule 2 is region/service related. Givers should list the region/service that the code applies to so people don't try to claim a code they can't use.

Mikurden

John Wick
The Fifth Element

I like the gif game so I'll say, whoever posts my favorite gif of a Boogeyman/Bogeyman/baba yaga gets John Wick.

Fifth Element can be had by posting the best ultimate weapon/really cool weapon gif.

giphy.gif

The_Kid

John Wick
The Fifth Element

hKjie4z.gif

Symphonic

John Wick
The Fifth Element

giphy.gif

John Wick
The Fifth Element

Je78Owe.gif

:)

John Wick
The Fifth Element

megadeth_d_dodge.JPG

John Wick
The Fifth Element

WWE's Boogeyman - with Goldust

oPmULRV.gif

Cool Weapon

Kh40P1k.gif

John Wick
The Fifth Element

1316623748_kid_sneezes.gif

celebi23

John Wick
The Fifth Element

400px-Goldeneye_007_N64_Golden_Gun_Watch.jpg

Best weapon in the game :D

John Wick
The Fifth Element

2694479676_bdb8f26088.jpg

Hex

Banned

John Wick
The Fifth Element

BFG-9000.gif

Machine

Not really sure if this one still works but quote for a code I found stuck in a box for the Blomkamp trilogy.

EloNoolah

Used the Sony promo to get 21 and 22 Jump Street UV, which was nice because I bought the box set last month expecting it to include the digital copies (it didn’t). Everything works out in the end 👌🏻

Top Bottom