• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian - new images

jett

D-Member
bbtop_bg.jpg

Looks purdy even if its PS3 roots show.

Frillen

I don't really care too much if it has PS3 roots. Pikmin 3 had Wii roots but was very eye pleasing to look at and generally looked really good.

I don't really care too much if it has PS3 roots. Pikmin 3 had Wii roots but was very eye pleasing to look at and generally looked really good.

I thought it looked pretty good in the trailer. Of course not up to what we have been seeing recently but still very nice looking. Especially the feathers.

shanew21

Not going to let the hype blind me....the graphics are poor.

I'll still get the game....but this looks like a PS3 game, and not even a very impressive PS3 game at that.

Nibel

Yeah, can't deny the PS3 roots, but damn it looks lovely to me and it's fucking TLG, not like anything can stop a purchase now.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I don't understand how this can still have those PS3 looks when it's spent so long in development past the PS4 devkits becoming available. I mean, it may as well be a completely different game at this point otherwise why did it take so long to get to the point of being re-announced?

Revven

Cannot wait. It's so surreal seeing the game ALIVE and looking just as it did when it was revealed back in 2009.

Skii

The dog-bird is going to die trying to save you near the end, isn't he? :(

Hopefully he somehow pulls through like Aggro!

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
It does look like a PS3 HD remaster unfortunately. I hope the devs will make it look more like the current gen title it must be.

bombshell

I'll still get the game....but this looks like a PS3 game, and not even a very impressive PS3 game at that.

I want to know which PS3 game looked this good.

Does it look as good as Uncharted 4 and Horizon? Of course not. It still looks great and graphics also isn't the main point of Team Ico games.

Can't wait. I don't get the gameplay complaints. I'm pretty sure if Sony had demoed Ico on stage back in the day, it would have looked similarly subdued. It's just the style of the game. Probably doesn't demo so well but will be a treat when we actually play it ourselves.

Beefy

People are too obsessed with graphics.

Also Sony need to make market the hell out of Trico.

Dr. Buni

I think it looks great, personally. It's just the gameplay showed that is extremely uninteresting to me. I found Ico a rather boring game.

Leckan

Has there ever been a creature in a game that feels this alive before?

All the animations and the little mannerisms.

Top Bottom