• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rare and iam8bit releasing Rare Collection (Vinyl Soundtracks and Poster)

jbug617

Banned
http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/rare

$35 for the vinyl and $50 for the poster (Only 400)

lTUQgg0.jpg

Banjo and Kazooie: http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/rare/products/banjo-and-kazooie-vinyl-soundtrack-2xlp

zSgOk6y.jpg

Perfect Dark: http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/rare/products/perfect-dark-vinyl-sountrack

9L1bhN0.jpg

Battletoads: http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/rare/products/battletoads-vinyl-soundtrack

cdZeD72.jpg

30 Years of Rare Poster: http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/rare/products/30-years-of-rare-screen-print-by-dkng

Spazznid

I want, but I have no record player! Wish it was bundled with some CD's or something, still might buy for Collecting.

jbug617

Banned
More info:

Banjo-Kazooie
2xLP 180 Gram Vinyl
Music Composed by Grant Kirkhope
Album Art by Jacub Gagnon
Limited Edition of 3,000

Perfect Dark
2xLP 180 Gram Vinyl
Music Composed by Grant Kirkhope, Graeme Norgate and David Clynick
Album Art by Marco D’Alfonso
Limited Edition of 3,000

Battletoads
180 Gram Vinyl
Music Composed by David Wise
Album Art by Nick Gazin
Limited Edition of 3,000

5-color Hand-Pulled Screenprint
18x24 inches
Features all 30 games from the Rare Replay Collection
French Construction Whitewash 100lb paper
Hand-signed & Numbered
Limited Edition of 400

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Perfect example of something I have no business buying but can't resist.

Salty Hippo

What the FUCK, Perfect Dark doesn't have Crash Site which is the best song in the entire game. I can't believe this shit.

Seems like they are all good packages. Don't really care about any of these games so I won't get any of them, but the Battletoads one is tempting. The artwork looks really cool. It's the same artist that does the album art for Run the Jewels, right?

Really?

It's been a while since I've seen such a categorically terrible collection of art. Maybe it's just me.

Anyways, not trying to anti-hype the best vinyl news in a WHILE. Buying every single one of these, easy.

what do you mean "categorically"? surrealistic animal art is categorically bad? adding that word doesn't somehow make a critique objective and final.

anyway, all the pieces sold and he was chosen for this project. I don't love everything there, but I don't see a reason to shit on him.

jbug617

Banned
I can't click on the pre-order button for the Banjo LP! Uwaaaah!

Hope to god they ship to the UK!

They do

Do you ship to my country? How much will shipping cost?
We ship to most parts of the globe! The best way to calculate the shipping cost is to add the product you’d like to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. At checkout, you can input your shipping information without entering any billing information! Don’t worry, you won’t be charged until you complete the billing portion of the form : )

I don’t live in the US. Will I have to pay duties and taxes on my order?
Customs is so unpredictable, we can’t include those charges with the shipping price. Therefore, any additional duties accrued at customs and outstanding from the original shipping fee charged by iam8bit are the sole responsibility of the customer.

hawk2025

what do you mean "categorically"? surrealistic animal art is categorically bad? adding that word doesn't somehow make a critique objective and final.

anyway, all the pieces sold and he was chosen for this project. I don't love everything there, but I don't see a reason to shit on him.

Categorically means with no exceptions, unconditionally.

I never said my critique (well, opinion, it wasn't a critique) was objective or final, as you can see by the sentence that immediately followed it.

Shall we move on?

Oneself

I want, but I have no record player! Wish it was bundled with some CD's or something, still might buy for Collecting.
I'd like that too but for a different reason. Computer generated music on vynils don't make much sense to me as a musician and producer. I'd get those for collecting purposes.

Categorically means with no exceptions, unconditionally.

I never said my critique (well, opinion, it wasn't a critique) was objective or final, as you can see by the sentence that immediately followed it.

Shall we move on?

No, we shan't!

that's just one definition, i used one of the others that actually reflects the word better buuuuuuuut ---

ok, now we shall

MilkLizard

I have their Hotline Miami Vinyl and I can say the quality is top notch. Rare fans should be all over this.

Also I love the Banjo cover.

Holy shit, but the time I added all of them to my cart at 10:01, the Battletoads and Banjo were gone. I only managed to get Perfect Dark.

It doesn't appear there was any limit on how many you could order. Scalpers ahoy.

Top Bottom