• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rare and iam8bit releasing Rare Collection (Vinyl Soundtracks and Poster)

Order summary

30 Years of Rare Screen Print by DKNG

$ 50.00

Subtotal $ 50.00

Shipping $ 21.85

Taxes $ 0.00

Total $ 71.85

Perfect for my new cinema / gaming room.

edit: nobody tell the wife I just spent £50 on a poster pls.

Looks like orders got cancelled as I just had no problem grabbing PD and Banjo. Love everything about PD but am just getting Banjo for that fantastic cover.

Not feeling the punk styling of Battletoads.

XNarte

And thanks to my wife we got all 3! It's great, I just got into collecting video game vinyl a few weeks ago so I am super pumped! Just ordered the Minecraft Vinyl the other day too.

goldenpp72

I bought them all, i'm going to be poor soon :/ The poster isn't going to be some piece of paper rolled up in a thing right?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
And thanks to my wife we got all 3! It's great, I just got into collecting video game vinyl a few weeks ago so I am super pumped! Just ordered the Minecraft Vinyl the other day too.

Now I want this. Are there any other noteworthy ones?

Portman

Bah at you GAF! Sitting here trying to save up money for frivolous things and you show me this! Oh well, ordered all 3 of the vinyls. Started to get the poster too but I'm not a big enough Rare fan to justify that. Hopefully I will fall in love with the music of the other two games like I did with Battletoads (still have to play them for the first time).

Now to finally get a real stereo to play all this game music I've been accumulating....

Just sent them another email about combining multiple orders. Still haven't heard crap back from the first and it will have been two weeks tomorrow. Pretty annoying.

Just bought all of it.....Happy and mad at myself all at the same time, but Rare being my favorite developer(along with EPIC Games) i feel i need a little Rare in my house :)

I just had a notification through that I'm being hit with a customs charge of this for £16... So that's £66 or $103 for this poster.

I finally confessed to my wife that I spent £50 (now £66) on a poster...

She said
"That's a really nice poster. Good idea!"

Sooooooo I TOTALLY forgot that I ordered the Banjo one back when these went up. My roommate just texted me that I had a package come in from Iam8bit and I couldn't for the life of me think what it was, but just got the picture...pretty nice surprise. Can't wait to get home and check it out

Anyone else receive somewhat damaged record sleeves? So annoying. My hotline miami set from them was damaged and they were really cool about it and sent me a replacement (like 4 months later). Now I get my Banjo and Battletoads and they're both at least a little damaged too. Banjo has like a square inch bend on the bottom right corner.

If you're gonna charge that much for a couple records and shipping, pack that shit appropriately... Come on now

Top Bottom