• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors Legends: new map for Adventure Mode (Great Sea)

L~A

Looks like we're getting some new details from Famitsu this week. Two things are teased in the preview:

- My Fairy system (no details). Looks like you can have various fairies help you, but preview doesn't say more than that.
- new map for Adventure Mode (Great Sea, from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker). No idea if there's any gimmick to the map or not.

CVsVXRHWUAAwoXF.jpg:large

Source

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I was hoping something like this would be announced. Now I only hope that my second wish (that this map can be transferred to the Wii U version) comes true as well. Depending on how the two versions interact, I'd really like it if progress on things like maps and character levels could be transferred between them.

Those fairy designs look interesting. I'm eager to see bigger art of them eventually.

Doczu

But will there be new levels? Because after completing the story and two maps i got bored with playing on the same levels over and over again...

But will there be new levels? Because after completing the story and two maps i got bored with playing on the same levels over and over again...

yeah 2

one based off of Windfall Island, Dragon Roost Island, and Forsaken Fortress

and another based on the Earth and Wind Temples

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I really want them to release some sort of Super Hyrule Legends for Wii U and include all the DLC
Same. Nothing against the 3DS port, but the Wii U version was gorgeous. The port is less so.

Piers

Oh good, the Wind Waker characters actually have something to work for.
Assuming of course that the rewards aren't entirely for the vanilla roster yet again.

I'm not holding my breath, but if Nintendo adds those new features (character switching, My Fairy system) to the Wii U version, it would feel like Hyrule Warriors 2.0... and I would probably spend another 200 hours on it ^_^

L~A

I'm not holding my breath, but if Nintendo adds those new features (character switching, My Fairy system) to the Wii U version, it would feel like Hyrule Warriors 2.0... and I would probably spend another 200 hours on it ^_^

Good thing you're not, we wouldn't want you dying on us, you know? ;)

Seriously, if you're looking for Hyrule Warriors 2.0, better wait for the inevitable NX game.

Good thing you're not, we wouldn't want you dying on us, you know? ;)

Seriously, if you're looking for Hyrule Warriors 2.0, better wait for the inevitable NX game.

Yeah, you're probably right... but I AM holding my breath for the new characters being sold as DLC for the Wii U. So, if that doesn't happen and I suddenly die alone at home, you know who's to blame! ^_^

Top Bottom