• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo reveals top 3 favorite Wii U/3ds games on miiverse for 2015

Exile20

Wii U
6oZ4LZI.png

kYeR23H.png

H8Ob1Yr.png

3DS
e57SBEG.png

tEQWT7p.png

j7x9BEU.png

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/6437256808819619019/6437256808819619024

While the Wii U top three is absolutely correct how did Xenoblade Chronicles X already get in top three of posts with only two weeks in the West?

Platy

Impressed with Xenoblade there ... it was just released and it is already on top3 ?

Also, weird to see Majora's there ... while it is an awesome game, it is not as miiverse friendly as splatoon or mario maker, for example

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure what else would have even been close to the Wii U top 3. Yoshi? After that it seems like a pretty steep drop off with stuff like Amiibo Festival, Devil's Third, Mario Tennis, Fatal Frame, and whatever else I'm not remembering.

TriForce Heroes at #2? Over MH4 too? Have these people actually played TriForce Heroes or are they just voting for it because it's Zelda? Because that game sucks.

TriForce Heroes at #2? Over MH4 too? Have these people actually played TriForce Heroes or are they just voting for it because it's Zelda? Because that game sucks.

Did you play it? Because the game was great fun

Also, I think this was based on a miiverse poll thing where people could opt in and say their favorite game and why, not number of miiverse posts. I remember making an entry for the 3ds one

Neoxon

i hope spla2n is an nx launch title, would prefer to see more of it over other ninty franchises. thrilled it's done so well
While granted, the Splatoon devs got the first game done in a little over a year, the fact that they're still working on additional content for Splatoon doesn't bode well for Splatoon 2 (or Spla2n, as some are nicknaming the probable sequel) making it out for the NX's launch. Maybe if one of the NX form factors is saved for Spring 2017, you could be technically right. But unless they're working on Spla2n simultaneously with (what may be) the last of the first game's DLC, I doubt they'll have it ready for a Holiday 2016 release.

No, I'm pretty sure it got mediocre reviews and most people did not like it around here.

Most people on the OT seemed to enjoy it. And the reviews mostly docked for the single player (which misses the point entirely since that was definitely tacked on). And most hate on gaf arises from people who never gave it a chance

Most people on the OT seemed to enjoy it. And the reviews mostly docked for the single player (which misses the point entirely since that was definitely tacked on). And most hate on gaf arises from people who never gave it a chance

Most people in the OT are the same 3 people using the OT as a chatroom.

rpmurphy

No, I'm pretty sure it got mediocre reviews and most people did not like it around here.
I'm not a fan of the Zelda games, but I enjoyed the game a lot. The downside is getting a good game with randoms (who have bad connections or ragequit), but otherwise the game is a pretty solid co-op romp.

I'm not a fan of the Zelda games, but I enjoyed the game a lot. The downside is getting a good game with randoms (who have bad connections or ragequit), but otherwise the game is a pretty solid co-op romp.

Yeah, playing the game online and offline is an exercise in frustration. It's not fun. Someone should have upended that tea table.

I was wondering when we would see the results from the contest. Guess I didn't win an eshop code. ;-;

Nice to see Splatoon up top and Trifoce Heroes holding second.

AntMurda

They said that they were only 10% done as of E3 2014, if I recall correctly. Though that's from what I was told here on GAF.

That's a relative thing to whoever answered that. But the team formed at the end of 2012 according to Sato - lead programmer.

Neoxon

That's a relative thing to whoever answered that. But the team formed at the end of 2012 according to Sato - lead programmer.
Wasn't most of that time planning? Because either they took their sweet time for the first 10% (which may have been the hardest part of development), or they really picked up the pace for the latter 90%.....or both. And even then, unless they up their staff, this wouldn't bode well for the time it'll take for Spla2n to hit the NX Platform

Top Bottom