• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

IMBored

GAF should add an option to download all the posted pics at once. Going trough this thread download one by one is excruciating.

HariKari

Not sure who made it but I do know what it's a reference to

cf3.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsUsURAj0y0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m16s

Easily the best one in the thread. Props to whoever came up with that.

maouvin

This doesn't make a lot of sense. She can't swing her guns from their holsters since the front legs are in the way. Are they telepathically lifted out of their holsters and then awkwardly rotated around the legs to the front?

She's an unicorn. MLP unicorns can use telekinesis/magic in general. The artist surely had his MLP knowledge on point.
MLP x OW art been out since the game announcement tbh

---

by Tripower

Has he done all 21? Can't seem to spot them, deviant art had never made sense to me.

If all 21 are available, install be replacing the 8 Spartans from Halo 5!

Had a good run guys.

Milijango

This thread, damn.

Overwatch: come for the Zarya and genderswapped McCree fanart, stay for the convivial atmosphere and 90s-esque game design.

Today's latest for the 21 Days of Overwatch event

by nakanoart

21_days_of_overwatch___reinhardt_by_nakanoart-da2dr16.jpg

A bonus, more art by the same featured artist!

While I know what he was going for, he messed up. So instead it looks like Reinhart is under the ground that is somehow translucent and he's trying to break through to get back before he falls further never to be seen from again as the world swallows him whole.

Top Bottom