• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

Kane1345

Dark side of Mercy

angel_of_mercy___overwatch_by_shmagomolova-da390e1.jpg

Sauce

Makes me want to learn how to draw:(

Friend of mine is an artist and he gives me these feels constantly. But you know what? He can't play a piano, and I can. And it took years of practice to even get to where I'm at with that, and years of practice to get to where he's at. YEARS.

There's nothing stopping you from grabbing a sketch pad and working on something. Just draw what you see. It'll look like crap, so do it again, and again, and again, until it doesn't. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Friend of mine is an artist and he gives me these feels constantly. But you know what? He can't play a piano, and I can. And it took years of practice to even get to where I'm at with that, and years of practice to get to where he's at. YEARS.

There's nothing stopping you from grabbing a sketch pad and working on something. Just draw what you see. It'll look like crap, so do it again, and again, and again, until it doesn't. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Oh great you bring up the instrument I want to learn how to play, now I feel doubly bad:(

I'll get around to both this year, there was a how to draw thread in ot. I'll check it out if I can find it.

Oh great you bring up the instrument I want to learn how to play, now I feel doubly bad:(

I'll get around to both this year, there was a how to draw thread in ot. I'll check it out if I can find it.

What's stopping you from getting around to both right now? There is no such thing as skill you're born with, so don't get discouraged when someone better than you comes along. Don't feel bad.

What's stopping you from getting around to both right now? There is no such thing as skill you're born with, so don't get discouraged when someone better than you comes along. Don't feel bad.
I don't have the money to buy a keyboard right now and drawing I will be starting really soon, I just need to finish my semester up. Also I was joking about feeling bad:p

LordofPwn

Surprised no one has made an anime or Saturday morning cartoon type title sequence animation.

Someone should do that.

Like now.

Arex

IMO, the tongue looks off. It's too small and flat. It doesn't look like she's sticking it out, but rather have it painted on.

That only detail aside, it looks amazing.

I did try making the tongue bigger, but it looks weird haha, realistically it probably should just be the tip of the tongue

The nose and eyes look very weird, too

My style is a bit one the anime-realish so maybe that's why XD

Artanisix

I did try making the tongue bigger, but it looks weird haha, realistically it probably should just be the tip of the tongue

My style is a bit one the anime-realish so maybe that's why XD

The biggest problem is that the lips seem to ignore the existence of said tongue. The tongue definitely could use more definition as well.

Finally the crossover we've all been waiting for:

by Autello

Actually, there's already
ponified
art of Tracer (among ther characters) before this.
I'm worried about posting a few examples here, so you may want to check for yourselves.

Genderbent Overwatch characters!

tumblr_o6moij3bpB1soc2aio6_1280.jpg
Bolin? Is that you?

Not sure who made it but I do know what it's a reference to

cf3.png
My sides!

MY SIDES!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
waifu for laifu

1462639396521pxodg.jpg

Top Bottom