• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Legends 4 Bundle (Via Bundle Stars)

In case you don't know bundle stars it's sort of like Humble Bundle but it's not pay what you want.

This might be their best bundle because it's $3 and includes 8 games that would normally all retail for a total of $112. All of them are for Steam BTW

Here's the list of games included
c297952317b95a994c8f305293995086.png

Bundle is right here: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bund...dium=social&utm_campaign=bundle indielegends4

Astarte

I'm stuck in a shitty vortex where I can't confirm my account with the link I currently have, so they keep sending me new ones and I have like 12+ emails.

Tagyhag

That is a superb bundle, would buy it if I didn't already have most of them. BundleStars continues to be awesome.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Lethal League is fucking awesome and more people should play it.

This bundle looks great.

Zatoth

Awesome bundle. Here are the keys that I don't need for grabbing.

Quote for

Door Kickers

Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Reus

dickroach

this is sweet. Skullgirls was the only game I wanted out of the current Humble Bundle BTA. def grabbing this instead

Edgeward

Only wanted this for Lethal League and Skullgirls so the rest is up for grabs

Please be kind enough to post when you claim the code.

Quote to reveal

Party Hard

Viscera Cleanup Detail

Viscera Cleanup Detail - House of Horror DLC

Door Kickers

Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition

Reus

Only wanted this for Lethal League and Skullgirls so the rest is up for grabs

Please be kind enough to post when you claim the code.

Quote to reveal

Party Hard

Viscera Cleanup Detail

Viscera Cleanup Detail - House of Horror DLC

Door Kickers

Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition

Reus

I claimed Another World. Someone had already claimed Party Hard.

Is Viscera Cleanup Detail any fun in singleplayer? It looks interesting, but I've always felt it was more of a multiplayer-focused game. That and Sir, You Are Being Hunted are the only games pushing me to buy this one.

Deques

Quick question for folks who already got the bundle, does skullgirls also include dlc characters?

I haven't bought the bundle, but reports are saying that the dlcs are not included. You better get the current Humble bundle instead

Joey Ravn

Banned
How's Party Hard? I kinda remember someone saying that it was somewhat controversial, like a Hotline Miami-like? Or something?

Also, does it include Andrew W.K.'s classic?

Top Bottom