• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AtlusUSA: How We Named Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

kulapik

LMAO in the comments:

AtlusUSA
inb4 "WAIT WHY AREN'T THESE GUYS WORKING ON PERSONA 5!?" it's because we're working on a real SMT game. #gitgud (and also because P5 comes out in the west in like...5 months still. ;___;)

LMAO in the comments:

AtlusUSA
inb4 "WAIT WHY AREN'T THESE GUYS WORKING ON PERSONA 5!?" it's because we're working on a real SMT game. #gitgud (and also because P5 comes out in the west in like...5 months still. ;___;)

HAHAHA BEST

Also one user in the comments is super salty about John for some reason.

Dark_castle

LMAO in the comments:

AtlusUSA

tumblr_m7zsj1rdBL1rsy50k.gif

Lunar15

I liked the terrible names, but overall execution left me confused.

Might need to gif some johnhardinlaughing.gifs for later when P5 comes out, though.

Rymuth

Guy eating using his sword was the funniest bit in the video.

It ain't bad but the fake names needed more oomph for the joke to work.

Capra

Was hoping they'd throw in a mention of SMT IV: Holy War that apparently actually came up as a suggestion.

Aters

I don't think it's a good name. Apocalypse makes it sounds really dark and desperate, while in fact it's possibly the most lighthearted game in the series.

Top Bottom