• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF: Man tries to kiss rattlesnake, gets bit

brian577

Banned
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39956904

A Florida man who tried to kiss a rattlesnake, only for it to snub his advances and bite him, is recovering in hospital.

The snake was found by Charles Goff, a resident of Putnam County, in the north-east of the state, on Monday.

A day later, a neighbour, named by a local CBS channel as Ron Reinold, started playing with the snake and made his ill-judged move.

Mr Reinold was airlifted to hospital and is now recovering.

"One boy said, 'I'm going to kiss it in the mouth,' and the snake bit him in the face," Mr Goff told Action News Jax.

Just....WHY?

uJ7C2ak.png

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
It could have been worse. Florida Man could have been trying to get a suckjob from a rattlesnake.

GermanZepp

Yo, that's Natural selection.

PD: Thinking a little more i believe that anybody has a second o two of stupidity. I allow it.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea why but I can't stop laughing at the following line.

"One boy said, 'I'm going to kiss it in the mouth,' and the snake bit him in the face," Mr Goff told Action News Jax.

I think it's just the matter of factness to it.

Rattlesnakes are one of the things you tend to avoid fucking with, but this man up and said he's gonna kiss it. Little did he know, she was a biter.

Top Bottom