• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell: Conviction and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter coming to Xbox One BC

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Good, good. Closer n closer to the day I can get rid of my 360.

Been waiting on Splinter Cell. Hopefully the older ones make it. Still playing Double Agent, havent played Conviction yet.

jelly

Was so hyped for second seeing Splinter Cell in the title.

Conviction is okay, some decent moments. The fade to grey in the shadows sucks so much though.

conviction is an amazing game as long as u are not expecting it to be a traditional sc game. it is jason bourne in a game and i loved it.

i remember graw blowing my mind with its graphics but it looks so outdated now, the pc version are fps not tps so i will but these 2 anyway because they were a blast.

oh fuck off, i just purchased both graws. its not the wasted money im mad about, they better make them compatible.

The original news article had been up since late last night UK time and people were tweeting them, asking where are the games I bought on my Xbox One and now they are only realising it was a mistake? Fuck sake.

Hopefully it's just a delayed announcement and Major Nelson announces them tomorrow

gamz

The original news article had been up since late last night UK time and people were tweeting them, asking where are the games I bought on my Xbox One and now they are only realising it was a mistake? Fuck sake.

Hopefully it's just a delayed announcement and Major Nelson announces them tomorrow

That's my guess. Or after E3.

meirl

Banned

So, you've never Made a Small mistake?

It would be amazing if I didn't still need to dig out the discs and it just appeared in my library for being a previously played game. Although for legal reasons I guess know why.

Blacklist was up there with Chaos Theory too.

I've never played Blacklist. Besides, Michael Ironside will always be Sam Fisher for me.

Izuna

Banned
I didn't realise how much I wanted GRAW until now.

Conviction is a great game. The co-op modes is where the real stealth is. Sadly the campaign (even on hard) is beatable by running past everything chucking grenades.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Nice.....own Far Cry 3 and AC Rogue BC. All I needed was SCC for my trifecta. Woohoo!!! Love Ubi!!! :)

Justinh

The thread title should really be changed, lol

The actual post too
I agree. That Editor's Note should probably be edited into OP since people are still seeing this and getting wrong information if they just read OP. It does say "it might be a Thursday announcement" but that's still just speculation.

KillLaCam

Banned
I would have liked blacklist if fake Sam Fisher wasn't the main character. You can't be Sam Fisher without Michael Ironside's voice

Top Bottom