• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell: Conviction and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter coming to Xbox One BC

shandy706

Looks like they may have let it slip early.

Or if you'd prefer to play some of the modern classic Tom Clancy games, available on Xbox 360 and Xbox One through Backward Compatibility, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter are also discounted up to 67% off!

I don't see the actual games on the Xbox One list yet, so they may be a Thursday announcement.

LewieP

Did the HD rerelease of the original Splinter Cell trilogy that I bought and played on PS3 also get a 360 version? Chaos Theory is still the best Splinter Cell game.

gamz

giphy.gif

I remember being blown away by ghost recon advanced warfighter from screens/vids ages ago
Game was an alright game and it'll be cool to replay it

It's $2.99 at GameStop so expect the price to go up lol

Splinter cell conviction was also alright, vaguely remember it though but I remember the tony hawk photoshop lol

Newlove

It would be amazing if I didn't still need to dig out the discs and it just appeared in my library for being a previously played game. Although for legal reasons I guess know why.

Funny, the title didn't say Chaos Theory.

Blacklist was up there with Chaos Theory too.

Nice, really love the sport Ubi and EA are giving to BC.
I already played conviction but I'll be awaiting for Black Lost invitation since I still need to play that one.

Gestault

I really ended up liking Conviction. Some games you go back to, and the mechanics haven't aged all that well. Conviction actually holds steady for a third-person military title from that point last gen, and a handful of its presentation style got picked up in other titles.

Edit: They better confirm this if they want people to buy this in the current sale. I'm legitimately waiting.

AlexBasch

HOLY FUCK YES

I saw Conviction was on sale but thought "shit, too bad it's not BC..."

Now give me Blacklist and I'll be all set!

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Yup, loved the game, especially the setting. Wished we got the original open-world teased during development but loved it all the same.

honestly i've never played conviction so i can't judge at all but the most people don't like it as much as more traditional entries in the franchise. for $3 I might as well try it.

Would like to see Blacklist becoming BC too. Wasn't a big fan of Conviction. Wonder if this means anything for a new SC game at E3. We all know Ubi likes their "one more thing" games.

iMax

honestly i've never played conviction so i can't judge at all but the most people don't like it as much as more traditional entries in the franchise. for $3 I might as well try it.

Basically because it's a non-traditional Splinter Cell game—but that's kinda what I love about it. It's something new and different, not more of the same.

It's very streamlined and Sam is channeling a lot of Jack Bauer throughout the story.

KageMaru

Hell yeah, I loved GRAW! The screen tearing was a bit of an eyesore so that will thankfully be improved through BC.

Space_nut

No Blacklist is weird i remember that one being pretty good

Or you could play it on PC with better visuals and resolution and 60fps including 16xaf if you want

I don't game much on pc so not really. Most games on 360 aren't on pc too like LO or Red Dead

Top Bottom