• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wash your pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the day somebody decides that they want to be banned and posts a provocative thread title that delivers exactly what it's insinuating.

That said, that's a pretty funny video.

Chao

sad.JPG

Edit: that's animal cruelty, isn't it?

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
That was not funny, and this thread fails to deliver.

Edit: Well, maybe I'll retract the second half of my statement after seeing what GAF can do for the thread.

Beavertown

Garbage
The thread title reminded me of when I walked in on my brother's girlfriend washing her pussy (as in vagina) at our kitchen sink once.

That was a little awkward.

Later, I saw her washing her panties in our dishwasher.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
Beavertown said:
The thread title reminded me of when I walked in on my brother's girlfriend washing her pussy (as in vagina) at our kitchen sink once.

Beavertown
Garbage
(Today, 11:19 AM)
Reply | Quote

LOL

aoi tsuki

Beavertown said:

Is that how they make wine in your country?

Nicodimas

Banned
if i did not know better and that was poison gas...im preety sure thats what a cat would do.

/laugh
...im going to hell

Jeff-DSA

TheJesusFactor said:
Its not animal cruelty. Have you guys ever washed a Cat before.

No kidding. It's probably the safest way for the cat to be washed. If you try and do it in the sink, you need to tie them down, grab a fistful of their skin, and scrub fast and hard. The cat settled down after a moment anyway.

adamsappel said:
I thought it was going to be this.

I think this is the meaning of the Internet. It describes everything. It's about people from different countries sitting thousand of miles away from each other coming together to see a monkey wash a cat.

Now I can quite browsing the net.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
aoi tsuki said:
Is that how they make wine in your country?

:lol :lol (was drinking coffee while reading response, not good)

Pimpbaa

Diablohead said:
I love cats and that was terrible, yes its made to wash animals but so cruel the cat never saw it coming :/

Where do they use such a device? And yeah that wasn't funny.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Oh man. I like how it FREAKED OUT at first but then just kinda gave up and accepted it's fate.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Plain cruel.

Water messes up their coats doesn't it? That's why they don't like it. They keep themselves clean well enough.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Who designs something like that.

It's like putting a 1 month year old baby in a car wash.

Like it's not gonna freak it out.

Mugen

Banned
Beavertown said:

Why the hell was she washing her it in the kitchen sink for? How old was she? Hot? Did it turn you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom