• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the Top 3 things you think about daily?

Audiophile

Gold Member

MruBXvv.jpg
rj0zAt1.jpg
I'd totally let them ruin my life.

Edmund

1) My health.

I have severe haemophilia A and have spontaneous bleeding between every 3-5 days and I need to go for injections to stop the bleeding very often. On 10th February, I met with a traffic accident and the bones in my elbow shattered to pieces and my Ulnar nerve is damaged, causing my 4th and 5th fingers to go numb and the right side of my hand is semi-paralysed. I'm just so scared I won't be able to play the piano again and teach piano. (I'm a piano teacher). I have to go for injections for 35 days in a row to make sure there's no more bleeding in my elbow. It's been 4 weeks and 3 days since the operation to fix my broken elbow, but the numbness in my fingers and hand hasn't gone away. It's supposed to completely go away at week 6. I'm just 11 days away from Week 6. If there's no progress then, I'd have to go for a second operation. It really sucks cuz I love going to the gym. I don't know when I can go back to the gym again.

Regarding the traffic accident. I was a passenger in the car and someone suddenly reversed into the front part of my mum's car as she was driving. Thank God she was ok.

2) My family.

My dad died very suddenly. We were watching the world cup together and chatting. All of a sudden he got a stroke and passed away right before my very eyes. My mum has heart failure. I can't lose her. I'm really scared. I'm someone who loves my family and parents a lot and losing my dad really fucking hurts.

3) Being happy.

Besides fighting my illness and coping with my dad's sudden passing, I also had a girl I loved who left me suddenly for another guy. Right now, I'm just focusing on being happy. Looking forward to small things like meeting friends for dinner. Playing videogames with friends and chatting on discord. Looking forward to playing the piano again when my hand heals.

Last edited:

mclaren777

I almost never think about money, sex, or food. You guys are weird!

Here's the #1 daily thought I have and I've been actively contemplating it for 20 years: why do most people drive so slowly?

Top Bottom