• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do you know which one is your real voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelation

Hear me out now, how do you know you're not faking the voice you're currently using?. I sometimes speak in a different tone of voice and like it and it doesn't feel forced. So that makes me wonder... which one is my real voice?, would people who know me react differently if i started using a different sounding voice?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Hearing myself recorded and hearing myself speak are two different things. But in gonna go with recorded voice is real.

In that case i sound like tank from the matrix.

I definitely have a professional voice, a performance voice, and a casual voice.

Which one is my real voice?

All of them?

Luminaire

My voice changes a lot from one day to the next. I don't know why, people comment on it. Might ask a doctor about it since everyone I know has a consistent voice. I don't really know which one is my "real" one.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Once I take over the world you meatbags are going to have no mouth, so no matter how much you must scream, this will not be an issue. Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom