• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next week's PSN releases (September 12)

Gematsu has come again with the menu of next week's PSN releases

Ys VIII week ? Ys VIII week. Ok I will also mention Bloody Zombies, a beat'em up PS VR compatible. Speaking of PS VR there is also the strange narrative game Manifest 99. Then this is the sports season with PES 2018, NBA LIVE 18 and NHL 18. Also interesting is Tooth and Tail, a pretty RTS from Monaco devs with PC/PS4 crossplay. Dishonored is back with Death of the Outsider and for the old school fans, Samurai Shodown V Special arrives in its uncut version.

But yeah, buy Ys VIII. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvBla5NUlvk&index=5&list=PLzFTGYa_evXi6iVzAPRg4_kkNphkGXG7c

46fSgMI.jpg

Full size

danowat

Banned
Baja edge of control, the remastered literally no one wanted, not even those who enjoyed the game the first time round, god knows how many years ago.

Samurai Shodown V Special out so soon? Cool, maybe Gio will have another Neo-Gio port for PSX.

Interested in Time Recoil, but gonna wait and see what happens with a Vita release.

Ys VIII yessssss

xrnzaaas

How the hell did they miss War of the Chosen. I know it's an expansion but it's a huge one.

Anyway that and Dishonored for me, but not at full price.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Ys VIII & NASCAR Heat 2 for me for sure. Possibly Dreambreak but may wait for a sale.

baberunisei

This is the week I get the only game I'll probably play for the rest of the year. In this case, PES 18. Can't wait to have my man Jon Kabira with me again after all those years

killroy87

I've had my eye on Tooth and Tail for a long time. Anxious to see how that turns out, but will probably wait for a sale no matter what. Way too much to play right now.

Apdiddy

Got Ys VIII on pre-order for $43, can't wait.

Thinking about getting Tooth and Tail while there's a discount.

Will get Dishonored during BF sales.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Don't let the cutesy graphics fool you. Tooth and Tail is a hardcore RTS. And one of the best strategy games I've played in awhile.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
PES is all in on the Barca thing aren't they? May not be the best year for that.

Dishonored baby. Dishonored.

Interesting that its not called Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider. A friend of mine actually thought they were still putting out DLC for the first Dishonored.

valeu

They missed the best one - Radial-G is coming out for PSVR on the 12th also.

So:
Radial-G
Bloody Zombies
Manifest 99
VR Karts
and new Dishonored will all be mine

mindatlarge

Trying to watch my spending, so Ys VIII is it for me next week. That's the plan at least.

I'll pick up Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider at some point for sure though.

B_Signal

I can help out with Trulon The Shadow Engine (bottom row left). It's an adventure rpg with card combat.

It's fairly light, I've never been any good at card battling but even I wanted a bit more depth from it. It's decent though, not sure why you'd pick it up over Ys but I'd be amazed if it was the worst game on that list

Top Bottom