• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next week's PSN releases (September 19)

Why yes, look at this, it's next week's PSN releases time, brought to you in advance by Gematsu.

If White Day was not enough, there is another korean horror game coming with The Coma : Recut.

Project CARS 2 and NBA 2K18 are some of the big hitters of this week.

Apparently, Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is also releasing, rather quietly I should say.

Just after Metroid Samus Returns, MercurySteam is also releasing the prologue of Raiders of the Broken Planet for free.

And for your Vita pleasure, may I introduce you to Mary Skelter ? It's full of dungeons, cute girls and nightmares.

Click for large version

2RtG8rS.jpg

I'm so glad we're finally getting a quiet week, but the week after starts a rush of games that won't end until the end of the year 😥

StereoVsn

It's NBA week for me! Live is also releasing today so between that and 2K it's going to some serious bball time (alongside Divinity OS 2).

Snoopycat

Banned
Blackguards 2? I'm surprised this is on PS4. I played the first one. It was clunky and sometimes the difficulty felt kind of unfair, but I had an OK time with it. I wonder how much this one costs.

danowat

Banned
Blackguards 2? I'm surprised this is on PS4. I played the first one. It was clunky and sometimes the difficulty felt kind of unfair, but I had an OK time with it. I wonder how much this one costs.

It's already up as a free beta on the UK PSN.

Top Bottom