• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$1,000 to beat you up (an offer i received).

pixelation

I love fighting, i am trained in boxing and i am currently a professional boxer. I also like to fight dudes for fun, test out each other and shit (MMA, Boxing, Wrestling). I have had several matches already with guys i've met on wrestling sites and stuff. You get a profile, post pictures, send/receive messages and set up fights/matches. It's fun if you're into fighting/competing.

But then i received a message approx two months ago... (screen cap here):
I found it creepy, and i was in no way going to accept getting beat up for money, i love to compete and win. I'm not in it to loose. But the offer was bizarre and i was curious... so i kept the conversation ongoing. He wanted to beat me up for two hours, no headgear, i wouldn't be able to block strikes and even if i asked for him to stop he said he wouldn't. He said he wanted to see me bleed but he didn't want to seriously hurt me (this is a guy in his early 50's).

He then asked if i was okey with him renting a house to beat me up in... (screen cap here):
I was never gonna do it, but then i started thinking... if i were to actually arrive there. Who's to tell me that there isn't some other guy in the house?, or that he has set up something in order to seriously hurt me or worse... kill me?

Needless to say i told him that i wasn't going to go through with it (i never was going to) and this is how he reacted...
I honestly think i dodged a bullet here, what do you think dudes and dudettes?

Bsigg12

Let me beat the shit out of you, where you can't defend yourself, in some random house.

Yea that's not weird and fucked at all. The guy sounds like he has some issues.

Tagyhag

He wanted to beat me up for two hours

Two hours straight? Wouldn't that kill you?

I feel like someone getting beat down for just 15 mins would die.

Dude sounds like a psycho.

I would have reported him on the website.

... This sounds like it came from the wannabe boxer guy on youtube that has a supposed """"undefeated"""" streak (even though he took cheap shots at his opponents) lol

Lord Fagan

tt91ENY.gif

smurfx

get some go again
reminds of this story my cousin told me of this creepy guy that went into a tanning salon he worked at and paid the girls that worked there 50 bucks if they punched him in the face a couple of times.

zer0das

Banned
$1,000 and trust a stranger to not maim you for life... yeah, I'll pass. He'd probably go Wendy Testaburger on you.

"Obviously I couldn't do it unless we set it up as a one-sided beat down."

Oh man this line is something, it's his compliment to put your guard down but ending it on 'one-sided beat down' is just so harsh.

Iorv3th

You should have seen if he would have offered to pay more and how he would pay.

Would probably easily say yes to paying more because he was going to kill you anyway.

Top Bottom