• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$1,000 to beat you up (an offer i received).

80% of me wants to say that if you showed up, there'd be no one there because this is just some asshole having a bit of fun with randos online.

20% of me says "but what if!" and this all needs to be reported asap.

pixelation

I call bullshit on that claim... pro boxers unless they are an Olympian or standout amateur with a big promo contract aren't making more than 2k for their first few fights... more like $1000.. or less.

Something like $200 to 400 per round.

Legit dudes on undercards won't always get 10 grand a fight.

The Zelenoff thing is a low blow.. sorry bout that man.
It is what it is, believe it or not (if a mod needs proof i'll gladly send them my boxing license). Not all fights pay me that, i wish! Usually it's $1400 dlls or so. That specific amount was offered because a televised bout lost an opponent. They were looking for someone in his weight class pronto, they called my manager and that was that. Believe it, don't believe it... it doesn't make a difference in the grand scheme of things (for the topic at hand). No worries about the name calling, i ain't crying... *wipes tear*
I'm repeating myself here, but imagine if this dude with clearly violent fantasies has access to guns? Report this fucker, OP.

A 64 year old just massacred over 50 people and injured several hundred more.

This psycho offering you money to fulfill his urges could be as clear of a flag as society is going to get.

Report this man. I'd go as far as to say you have a civic duty and moral responsibility. You live in America. It wouldn't be dramatic to suggest lives could be at stake.
I already contacted the FBI.
Out of curiosity, what type of guy are you that he loves to beat the shit out of?
Never asked him, but gaf seems to think it'd due to my nationality (Mexican).
isn't he just a regular troll?
I'm a troll?, with proof? like i said if a mod feels the need to verify my claims i will gladly provide them with proof.

pixelation

That might have been referring to the other person being the troll (the client).

Belated lol @ 2 hours, that's nuts

Oh yeah... fair enough!, and yes. One single blow can knock you out, two hours on the receiving end of a non stop beating?... jello for brains!

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
PM me your boxrec link. I won't share it, just curious.

I believe you're a boxer, got no reason not too. Was this a boxing forum? Most boxing forums are toxic shitholes.

GeekMarty

Off topic, but what are your thoughts on EA's UFC and Fight Night games, OP?
Just interested in a fighter's opinion.

This guy was going to be so, so erect the entire time he was beating you up. Congratulations on not indulging his weird fetish for money, I guess?

Wensih

Turns out English was his second language. He didn't want to beat you up for two hours. He wanted to beat you off for two hours. *IT Crowd laugh track*

Krakatoa

DirtyHarry_175Pyxurz.jpg

Reminds me of that scene in Dirty Harry

Top Bottom