• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ever call a friend on simping, thirsting, or dry begging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I usually leave it alone because it is kind of one of those things folks need to learn about the hard way. But if it gets self destructive(other then self respect wise) or that shit starts affecting me then I have to say something.

Like for example, my bud Daniel worked IT for a mental hospital and he got sprung on a nursing assistant. But it was clearly one sided, she would only call when she needed her car or computer fixed or whatever. I never said anything, others did including a friend he use to crush hard on.

So one day he he called me to see if I wanted to go to the movies, I said cool. We meet up and tells me he had to run an errand. I said cool to. The errand was to the chick's house, where I and the girl's roommate watched in silence as he went through the simp mating ritual. Getting shot down left and right. It was brutally apparent to everyone this girl had no interest in him.

Finally he played what to him was his hissatsu trump card, he invited her and her roommate out with us. I was cool with that, but she Aizen that shit by saying she had plans with her family. Dan still wouldn't give up, he dry begged an invite from her to go with her and her family.

Anyway long story short, I spent the better part of the night explaining to her dad the difference between balsamic vinegar and regular vinegar. While tanking dirty looks from her red neck family. No fun was had by anyone.

I continue to this day to roast his ass about that shit. But he did eventually learn his lesson.

ibxxDD459zraOv.gif

ikjqGqzCuivtZ.gif

Jackpot

Banned
Finally he played what to him was his hissatsu trump card, he invited her and her roommate out with us. I was cool with that, but she Aizen that shit by saying she had plans with her family. Dan still wouldn't give up, he dry begged an invite from her to go with her and her family.

What is this?

Grakl

Yeah, I woulda tried to stop that quick. No good for anyone.

edit: lol at some people not understanding. Really?

MlLP0.jpg

Urban dictionary:

1. simping

v. to simp. Tricking, groveling, or basically just letting females walk all over you for no apparent reason other than your own bitch-made-ness.
Johnny met Sue. Sue likes Johnny. Johnny fell in love with the poon. Sue tried to put the smack down. Instead of regulating, Johnny started being a simp and takes her out to fancy dinners and what not.

*Johnny is begging Sue to take him back whilst his boys are waiting in the cypher* Homeboy James says, "God damn it Johnny! Stop simping and hit the bleez already you simp-a-ho!"

2. simping

Sympathetic Pimping. When you make your significant other do something for you out of sympathy to your pathetic ass.
PIMPING - Bitch pick that shit up right now!
SIMPING - Baby can you please pick that up? No? well i guess i have to get up and bend over to pick it up..even though my back hurts =

1. Thirst

A form of lust of or want of members of the opposite sex. This term can refer to both males and females.

Though its origin in popular culture is debatable, the term is used quite frequently on campuses of boarding schools in Illinois.
The juniors in c-wing are some of the thirstiest mo-fos on campus.

1. dry begging

To ask for in an indirect and roundabout way. Dropping vague hints that are not clear or straightforward in making a request.
My son was dry begging to use the car Friday night instead of just asking; What are you eating? It sure looks good. Stop dry begging!

Yeah, I'm cool.

Edit:

1. aizen

1: a ridiculously overpowered anime character from the anime/ manga series BLEACH.

2: to totally destroy somone so badly that the dont even realise it untill several seconds later.
"i really like that aizen fellow"

"holy crap.. i think i just got aizened"

Okay, I don't feel as lame for not knowing that one.

Gee-wiz, I mean shucks, how the heck do you reckon such a chap would marmalade the swang-song? Blitzkrieg that moonbeamer and windex the trolly before choo-choo.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
A lot of people I know are borderline "simping". Always hanging around a chick they like as a friend, hoping that it turns into a relationship.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
One time my friend and I were bulging around at the neighborhood molome, everything was crackers, then next thing I know his ex-dogsitter walks by and insists he go to a salt shaker at some sleazy warehouse on the other side of town. I grabbed him by the jangles, looked him straight in the eye, and said "If you ditch me to go to that hulfing salt shaker, you're a dirtier bulb tapper than I thought."

Thankfully he sided with me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I have to tip my hat to my co-worker. She has several dudes falling over themselves to do favors for her. So far I've seen at least 3 different simps come bring her lunch during the week (and that's only what I've seen from when she works in the same office as me) including today. She's a black lady in her thirties and they're all brothers. And in return they get maybe 5 minutes of chit chat before she sends them on their way. She's also talked about dudes dropping her car off after taking it to the shop for her.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
One time my friend and I were bulging around at the neighborhood molome, everything was crackers, then next thing I know his ex-dogsitter walks by and insists he go to a salt shaker at some sleazy warehouse on the other side of town. I grabbed him by the jangles, looked him straight in the eye, and said "If you ditch me to go to that hulfing salt shaker, you're a dirtier bulb tapper than I thought."

Thankfully he sided with me.

that's quench as eels, zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom