• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Xbox 2001 - 2013: End of an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proelite

zUcwrkw.jpg

ITT we recall our found memories of playing our favorite games on Xbox.

Mine:

Split screen mp on Halo CE every Friday when I was in middle school.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Phantom Dust. MS you fuckers, give me back my X-box Live. :(

gngf123

Oh come on. I'll talk about the always-on rumors all day long but this is ridiculous. It's not dead yet. Not until after the reveal when we know what is going on.

This thread shouldn't happen until Halo 5 is released and fails to move software/hardware due to people rejecting an always online console.

i-Lo

People can be fickle. People like shiny new stuff. People can ignore their principles if perceived pay off is greater than the cost. People will buy XBawx the Third. That head stone should read , "Here lies Xbawx 2001 - Limbo until it's released".

My most cherished memories come courtesy of some Halo, Fallout and Mass Effect gaemz.

Mrbob

This thread is too early. Need to wait till after the MS conference.

Love the effort though. Someone should make the Xbox symbol on the tombstone flash red.

El_Chino

Oh, I get it! Let's all bury a console that hasn't even officially been announced yet with no official details either. Great work Proelite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom