• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the worst TV series based on a videogame?

Recently my little brother has been watching a lot of Sonic Underground. Let's just say I never realized how horrible it really is.

Special vote goes to the Donkey Kong Country Show also, which I'd love to nostalgia over but can never find anywhere.

sn00zer

Viewtiful Joe one was not great from what I remember, but it did look like the game...Kirby one kinda sucked too...actually I think a better topic would be which is any good?

Brofield

See, the Nintendo American cartoons are hilariously bad that you can tackle with a 24 pack and can't have a bad time with. Original Pokemon series is still pretty good sober, too.

Bad tv shows based on video games...honestly I can't think of any that don't have any redeeming qualities to them.

I have limited experience to be honest. But as an adult with an 8 year old kid who insisted I download the kirby channel on his Wii and then proceeded to ask me to watch pretty much every fucking episode each night when I got from home work, Fucking Kirby.

Edit: I've now got that fucking themetune in my head

Someone kill me....

The_Lump

Banned
The Zelda cartoon. I can't even allow myself to recite Link's fucking 'catchphrase' in my mind for fear of the rage aneurysm it may trigger.

Ferrio

Banned
pacman_cartoon-1983.gif

Of course i hate classic Hanna-Barbara with a passion.

sibarraz

Banned
Sonic Underground is the only sonic cartoon that I found bad

X is cool actually if you think that is supossed to be a show for kids

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Recently my little brother has been watching a lot of Sonic Underground. Let's just say I never realized how horrible it really is.

2 weeks back I fell ill pretty hard. Sonic Underground was on the TV as I lay in bed, and I could barely move. It was horrible. Digimon came afterwards...

Midou

Liked Donkey Kong and Krabby.

Sonic X was pretty shit.

Sonic Underground was even worse.

Zelda cartoon is probably factually the worst, as it pretty much ruined Link ever getting a voice.

2 weeks back I fell ill pretty hard. Sonic Underground was on the TV as I lay in bed, and I could barely move. It was horrible. Digimon came afterwards...

You poor thing, I'm sure death would have been preferable in this circumstance.

What channel were you watching with both Sonic Underground and Digimon?

MrT-Tar

Sonic Underground is my answer.

Also, I never knew DKC had a series, I guess it was before my time, as I was only 2 when the game released.

Top Bottom