• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girlfriend Stabs Cheating Boyfriend In The Back After Finding Out He's Been Creepin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
NSFW obviously.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhK755J3I8ucW7B4BC

i9050sdD4UGis.gif

Hmm...
This this is the guy that got stabbed yesterday he's name is Jay New Eramatic (facebook name)He's alright now thank you too all the people who wished him good things. The caption on world star is wrong !!! He did not cheat on his ex she was just mad cus he broke up w/ her so LIKE &SHARE this pic so ppl will no the truth ! #he didn't cheat

Pastry

Banned
Seems like he's alright if that comment is true.

This one got me though: "She threw that knife, bitch be playing to much Call of Duty."

grumble

NSFW.

Also, comments say he didn't cheat on her, she was just mad because he broke up with her.

Still crazy video, wow

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Comments aren't loading for me. Might want to post the one you're talking about

Regarding the video that's amazing they found each other. They really do look alike, both have beautiful eyes. I saw one of them I was like "wo~oord?" Then the guy said "17" I was like nvm
everyone clowns on the guy that says "its a doozy"

calling him kobe with a squidward nose, custom face on nba 2k13, etc. the comments are just perfect and made me laugh so fucking hard.. even after reading them for the 5th time i still can't help but laugh

N**** look like Kobe with a squidward nose.

now that's a doozy.

That reporter got one of those custom made faces on NBA 2K13 LOL

Damn they look like twins and the reporter looks like Kobe Bryant. Also no black man should ever say, "It's a doozy".

had you a sister "u aint een no it"

"WELL, JILL... IT'S A DOOZY" this house ass n****

He the type of n**** that complain when he gotta miss his multivitamin for the day

Fantasmo

everyone clowns on the guy that says "its a doozy"

calling him kobe with a squidward nose, custom face on nba 2k13, etc. the comments are just perfect and made me laugh so fucking hard.. even after reading them for the 5th time i still can't help but laugh

OMFG sort by best is awesome, the comments are incredible!!

my favorite:
"this nigga left the house thinkin ima find a way to use the word doozy today"
LOL

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
glad to see the souls of Shakespeare, Voltaire, Lord Byron and Goethe keep living in the comment section

Cipherr

OMFG sort by best is awesome, the comments are incredible!!

my favorite:
"this nigga left the house thinkin ima find a way to use the word doozy today"
LOL

"that reporter has a 5th graders face in the middle of a grown mans head"

"Isn't this the plot to Sister Sister"

Hoooooly shit. Im done.

NSFW.

Also, comments say he didn't cheat on her, she was just mad because he broke up with her.

Still crazy video, wow

Sounds about right. I dated a crazy like this. Followed me like a lost puppy everywhere. Train. Job. Home. Slashed my tires. Keyed my car. Called at 4am and just hung up.

Some peeps be straight up cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom