• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ugandan Minister of Ethics and Integrity on child rape: It's the right kind of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYC

Banned
knkeD2l.png

Specifically he said raping girls is the right kind of child rape. Raping boys is worse because it's gay, is the inference.

Yeah, that was pretty crazy - a very heavy edition of the Late, Late Show, but Stephen Fry's a wonderful guest and I enjoyed it immensely.

I thought it was weird seeing Craig have to give a disclaimer, of sorts, at the start of the show because of the topics Stephen was likely to bring up - how tongue in cheek was that?

Milchjon

I thought it was weird seeing Craig have to give a disclaimer, of sorts, at the start of the show because of the topics Stephen was likely to bring up - how tongue in cheek was that?

That was so weird. I have yet to hear Fry say anything really extreme in my eyes.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Isn't Uganda the country that has an entire tabloid industry based around accusing men of of being gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom