• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Destiny of Spirits is for PS4 by From Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Might be fake, might be real:

I hate to bump this, but rumors going around this is from From Software.

Just thowin' it this way in case anyway one is interested.

5aBFjaT.jpg

Could be fake, but it's interesting to speculate.

ezekial45

Banned
Not getting my hopes, but it would be real interesting. Sony did say it was a mistake not publishing Demon's Souls, so getting an exclusive Souls-esque title wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

AznSniper

I think it's fake. Apparently the game above is Destiny. Then the game below is DriveClub, but if this is a list of PS4 games, then Diablo III should be after Destiny of Spirits. I call fake.

Ferro

I wander if this is what Hidetaka Miyazaki has been working on since Dark Souls. That would be amazing. Cant wait, this would probably be the most exciting news at E3, for me.

Respawn

Banned
I think it's fake. Apparently the game above is Destiny. Then the game below is DriveClub, but if this is a list of PS4 games, then Diablo III should be after Destiny of Spirits. I call fake.

Not if it's a first party list. Exclusive would be considered.

Doesnt that sound like a Souls game?
Demons Souls: Destiny of Spirits :D
Let me dream!
(I liked Demons Souls more, having the nexus, various worlds, gave it more of a mysterious edge than Dark Souls)

Robot Pants

Actually, I'm going with fake too. Sounds too similar to Dark souls gameplay wise. Plus they used Nexus in the description.
Hope it's real but I doubt it now.

Not if it's a first party list. Exclusive would be considered.

Destiny isn't a first party game either.

What this really sounds like is an E3 exhibition list or a press conference list. Which would explain why Diablo III isn't on there, since Blizzard never goes to E3.

But apparently Bungie's Destiny is above this Destiny of Spirits going by the description. Bungie's Destiny is Activision and not exclusive.

Which is why it sounds more like an exhibitor list and not an exclusive list. Again, Diablo III isn't going to be at E3. Blizzard never goes to E3, so why would D3 be on an exhibitor list?

Fake. Why would they make Dark Souls 2 in conjunction with a game that sounds exactly like Dark Souls?

This doesn't sound exactly like Dark Souls. It sounds like Demon's Souls 2 with heavy Monster Hunter inspiration.

Which is why it sounds more like an exhibitor list and not an exclusive list. Again, Diablo III isn't going to be at E3. Blizzard never goes to E3, so why would D3 be on an exhibitor list?

This doesn't sound exactly like Dark Souls. It sounds like Demon's Souls 2 with heavy Monster Hunter inspiration.

I got the MH vibe too.

jaosobno

This sounds a lot like something I would expect from Demon's Souls 2.

But like shinobi says, what/who is the source?

Izick

I don't know. I want it to be real, because it sounds awesome, but that picture stinks.

The original source decided to leave just enough of the info for games from above and below, to kind of make people do some guesswork and think that it is more proof (using a generic phrase for Destiny's co-op and having the DriveClub to show that it's an alphabetical list) that this list could be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom