• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN Plus members: Check to see if NBA 2013 is free for you

Tizoc

NBA 2013 is meant to be a Plus freebie for Middle East Plus members, but seems they accidentally made it free for other regions as well. I just got it a few minutes ago, so quickly check the (web)store to see if it's free for you to and get it asap.
If you do, you'd have gotten 5 games this month for PS3:
NBA 2013
Spec Ops
NFS: MW
Mafia 2
When Vikings Attack

Certinty

Got it in the UK.

Regardless of it being a mistake, I'm glad us Europeans have finally got a sports game with PS+.

DainBramage

Neo Member
Didn't see it where the other plus games usualy are but when I searched the store I found that it was free for me as well (Sweden)

Remembered this happening with Lego Batman (PSP) when it replaced Mortal Kombat for Germany, was hoping it would happen again!

Sometimes SCEE fuckups can be good. :p

Gloam

Got it! Thanks for the heads up. I haven't played a basketball game since Slam 'n Jam '97, looking forward to giving this a go.

Jezbollah

OK - couldnt find it on the web store.

however, I just went into the PSN store from the console and searched for NBA.

2K13 popped up, free - downloading 9gb's worth right now :)

What is NBA 2013?

NBA 2k13. Spec Ops is banned in the UAE, so NBA 2k13 is their replacement. However, SCEE always screw it up so that in the first hour or so after the update, it's free for everyone until someone notices. If you manage to nab it in that time, it's yours (as per standard PS+ regulations).

Mogwai

NBA 2k13. Spec Ops is banned in the UAE, so NBA 2k13 is their replacement. However, SCEE always screw it up so that in the first hour or so after the update, it's free for everyone until someone notices. If you manage to nab it in that time, it's yours (as per standard PS+ regulations).

I want more banned games. Seems like a pretty good customer-oriented proposition :D

Sony is going to have to pay for every download to 2k anyway. So its not stealing but we might be imbalancing the budget for next months game.

Top Bottom