• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN Plus members: Check to see if NBA 2013 is free for you

...and why is that, why is this trophy unobtainable?

As per this trophy guide:

Another Day, Another Win
Win 5 NBA Today Matchups
This trophy is now unobtainable.
You will need to play 5 NBA Today Matchups, which are matchups that are occurring on the day you’re playing it. Simply play 5 different games (1 minute quarters are acceptable) and win, the trophy will pop. Sliders may be used to help you win your games.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/nba-2k13/175653-nba-2k13-trophy-guide-road-map.html

NekoFever

Grabbed it.

What a ridiculously good lineup there is on PS Plus this month. NFS Most Wanted, Mafia II, Spec Ops: The Line, Lego Lord of the Rings, When Vikings Attack, and now NBA 2K13.

Andrefpvs

PS+ really is the gift that keeps on giving. I have to just accept that there are some games I'll simply never be able to play, lol

S¡mon

Banned
Everybody here will be banned from the PlayStation Network for eternity - for violating the terms of service.

Muwhaha.

*downloads NBA 2K13*

ibu

Thanks for the heads up.

I got it too... only a matter of time before the HUKD folk grab it and spam the hell out of it (resulting in PSN going down).

Top Bottom