• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polygon PS4 12 hour discussion stream

JambiBum

Polygon is currently hosting a 12 hour long stream all about the PS4. They've already played Knack and they are getting ready to play COD:Ghosts. They talked about the UI already and probably will some more after Ghosts. Stream here

Searched for a thread about it and didn't find. Lock if old etc.

Viruz

M0fk4hs.jpg

JambiBum

12 hours? lol

Started at noon apparently. They are rotating in different guests between games to talk about it.

In the segment before this they talked about how Sony wants to put out an update for the UI because right now it's really just a list of things that you have to scroll through and there's no real structure to it apparently.

bigkrev

I turned it off very early when they were playing Killzone. This guy with a high pitched voice was screaming every 3 seconds there wasnt an enemy on the screen to shoot, or there was a cutscene. "Its called Killzone give me something to kill!"

Was unbearable.

VanWinkle

I turned it off very early when they were playing Killzone. This guy with a high pitched voice was screaming every 3 seconds there wasnt an enemy on the screen to shoot, or there was a cutscene. "Its called Killzone give me something to kill!"

Was unbearable.

Yup, constant jokes and saying how boring it was because the first five minutes didn't have any killing. It was incredibly embarrassing. Turned it off after that.

FranXico

Oh look, a 12 hour stream of "PS4 is shit PS4 sucks lol so boring".

Can't wait for the 24 hour stream of "Xbox is awesome look snap is cool Xbox One is amazing wow so much fun".

Why isn't Polylol banned here yet?

Oh look, a 12 hour stream of "PS4 is shit PS4 sucks lol so boring".

Can't wait for the 24 hour stream of "Xbox is awesome look snap is cool Xbox One is amazing wow so much fun".

Why isn't Polylol banned here yet?

Why would they be banned?

Anyway, thanks OP - I didn't manage to watch a lot of the GS one earlier so will check this.

demolitio

Was unbearable.

I think this is more of a challenge to see how long people can last watching the stream. :D

Alienous

If I had a PS4, I certainly wouldn't stream Call of Duty at 240p, in split-screen no less. That is absolutely, of perhaps all the alternatives, the worst thing to show.

dreamfall

I loved the Knack bit with Alexa and Samit. They were a fun team!

Also, I miss Crecente's hair.

The rest, not so much. The negativity is overwhelming at times!

Quentyn

Watched it a bit a couple of hours ago, it was terrible. They really have no one that is good on camera. Watch the Game Informer stream instead or wait for the Giant Bomb stream on Friday.

"Uhgg this is so boring!! Why can't you kill yettt!! Uhhg! I can't believe this is a mission!!"

Who the fuck is this person so I can avoid him for the rest of my life.

belvedere

Junior Butler
"If you're like, a 1080p person and care about minimal differences no one can really notice, get the PS4 version."

Wow.

Arthur was insufferably cynical during the Killzone section.

Yup. He almost seemed to be trying to demo the least interesting levels, and playing them in the most intentionally uninteresting way imaginable. It was almost like watching a kid smash his hands in his food because he doesn't want to eat it.

Disguises

Wow. Thought I'd tune in for a couple hours and joined when they were talking absolute bullshit while playing COD. "On a scale of Cat to Dog how much would you give it" or something along those lines. No thanks....

Maybe I'll try again in a few hours. Hopefully the conversation has evolved since then.

Was watching this earlier and stopped after 5 minutes, they were talking some serious shish, calling games garbage and what not.

JambiBum

Yeah I stopped watching during the Ghosts stream. The previous segment was actually pretty good and wasn't as ridiculous as the Ghosts segment.

Top Bottom