• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love bees 2.0 incoming?

CnyHIvQ.png

7bQPFSF.png

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/421676373443239936

Graeme Boyd is also social marketing manager at Xbox.

Doffen

I fucking hate bees.
I don't know why, I've only been stung one time, but they freak me out.

I also hate Wasps.
Bumblebees are cool though.

I fucking hate bees.

I also hate Wasps.

Fuck bees. Annoying to have to remove the stingers. Wasps at least have the decency to not leave parts of their anatomy behind.

Iris was a lot of fun. That said, I don't think this Tweet is related to any of that. If/(hopefully)when they do another ARG, it'll be different from both I Love Bees, and Iris.

OnPoint

Glad to see the AD.gif represented.

I mean, they're not fooling anyone with it this time around, but it would be a nice little throwback to the past of the Halo series hype train I guess.

Oni Jazar

This really shouldn't be the start of a new ARG since mentioning the ARG in any way by the owners is like breaking rule #1.

I fucking hate bees.

I also hate Wasps.

I don't like bees. They are coarse and rough and irritating and buzz everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft ...and smooth.

He can interested in bees all he wants. Bungie has nothing to do with it and my interest in Halo has now transferred over to Destiny.

Man

Much 343 talent leaked and two year dev time on so-so hardware.

Destiny will be my Halo game this year.

jelly

Seems a bit pointless if you mention it and they have run their course, just show us the goods instead.

Jawmuncher

I remember the craziness over I love bees and Halo 2.
Man that feels like so long ago. Will be interesting to see how it's done this go around. Definitely would help to start building hype.

DirtyLarry

Could just be he is sharing this due to the widespread belief they are endangered and if we lose them we lose a whole, whole lot of foods that we appreciate and in some instances truly rely on.

marrec

Banned
Man that feels like so long ago. Will be interesting to see how it's done this go around. Definitely would help to start building hype.

Ilovebees was run by some amazingly talented people who've all moved on, they'd have to be extremely lucky to find that kind of talent in the ARG world these days, unfortunately.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

That's probably because it's been 10 freaking years, hahaha.

Xav

ALL YOUR BEES ARE BELONG TO US. NEVER SEND A MAN TO DO A WOMAN’S JOB.

METROID PRIME 4 CONFIRMED!!!111

Ilovebees was run by some amazingly talented people who've all moved on, they'd have to be extremely lucky to find that kind of talent in the ARG world these days, unfortunately.
For what it's worth Elan Lee, who has been huge in ARG's since the beginning (he was one of those talented people on the ILB team), recently was hired back by Microsoft for their entertainment stuff. While I doubt these tweets mean anything, hopefully some cool ARG type stuff comes out of his involvement there in some form.

Top Bottom