• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love bees 2.0 incoming?

The Flash

Banned
What if "Nope" itself is a clue!?

Bees are bros, yes. And wasps are dicks, true. But nature's truest asshole is the Hornet.

All the attitude of a wasp, but with a sting that's as thick as a pencil and a take no prisoners attitude.

Notice how he capitalized the H in Hornet

Chettlar

Banned
In case you're wondering, the websites been counting down since ILB ended. It's counting down to 2552.

interesting.gif

As the saying goes, if you don't have something nice to say, think of something.

Come on bro, ya can't just say "nope" with no explanation whatsoever. Even "The Major just reeeally likes bees idk brah" would be better than "nope."

Notice how he capitalized the H in Hornet

AV-14_Hornet.png

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
As the saying goes, if you don't have something nice to say, think of something.

Come on bro, ya can't just say "nope" with no explanation whatsoever. Even "The Major just reeeally likes bees idk brah" would be better than "nope."

I expressed my feelings about Hornets for that very reason. This for example is a giant Japanese Hornet.

PcIfs8R.jpg

There isn't even enough fire to kill it.

NeoGash

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!! Damn I'm excited, but if it is Halo 5 I won't even have an XB1 to play! Still love to see me some Halo FPS domination though.

I expressed my feelings about Hornets for that very reason. This for example is a giant Japanese Hornet.

PcIfs8R.jpg

I went for a hike outside the little town in Japan where I used to live and I swear one of these things kept landing on my head. NOPE nope nope, never went back to that park. No exercise for me.

My co-workers joked "oh, it probably thought you were a bear." Thanks guys.

Chettlar

Banned

PcIfs8R.jpg

So does the Major really like bees, like he said in the twitter? Have you discussed this with him? I mean, I would think his liking bees, which are somewhat akin to Hornets (that picture gives me shivers) would be somewhat a cause of contention betwixt the two of you, perhaps?

;)

What if "Nope" itself is a clue!?

Bees are bros, yes. And wasps are dicks, true. But nature's truest asshole is the Hornet.

All the attitude of a wasp, but with a sting that's as thick as a pencil and a take no prisoners attitude.

They're adding a hornet to Prisoner

Chettlar

Banned

I actually didn't really like how the hornet controlled. Generally, if I had a choice, I'd pick a banshee. Still, if the hornet could be a bit more maneuverable and intuitive (as for as controls go), then I would certainly like to see it back in Halo 5.

But of course, we're not likely to get it back in Halo 5, since apparently Frankie hates hornets. :''((((((

I loved ilovebees. A friend and I followed it and eventually went down to a local AMC theater and had to tell the person at the front counter some code phrase for a CD or something. So nerdy but so awesome.

Chettlar

Banned
ILB is the only ARG that's ever needed to exist. That radio play was fucking killer.

ARGs usually feel somewhat contrived, I think. I love bees did a fantastic job, though. I think they're cool, but can easily be overused. I feel like they should only be used on super huge things that nobody thought would exist...like, megaton type things, or like Half-Life 3. That's the type of thing that deserves an ARG.

It seems very "me too" when companies do it on anything less that "omygodthisisamazing" kind of stuff.

this is the lamest shit way to start an ARG ever

You put it backwards mixed in with some static at the tail end of a trailer and never speak about it again.
The I love bees Halo 2 ARG was so awesome. I answered that phone every week in college. Even got to play the game early because of it.

Top Bottom