• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian is dead and you will deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hello Ponies,

It has come to my attention that yet another E3 has passed and some vaporware trash game called The Last Guardian decided not to show its hideous face yet again. I know, I know. You have all heard my warnings and my decrees that you shouldn't be hyped for this game because it no longer exists. That you shouldn't be hyped for this game because it wouldn't be at E3. And that you shouldn't be hyped for this game because you look all sloppy when you get emotional and your makeup is terrible.

But of course some of you chose not to listen. You'll believe and believe and believe while Big Men in Suits tell jokes about NAPA VALLEY and preach to you about innovative crossmedia polymorphic free to play content.

The game's dead. If it isn't dead (which it is), it's been so dramatically retooled and reworked that it's not the game anymore and you should look forward to something new from the people that actually work at Sony Japan and not the corpses that failed on this game for over five years.

If someone from Team ICO or Sony would like to contact me to give me the full story of this game's development or explain why exactly we haven't seen anything from this game in four years, they can write it on some toilet paper and I'll wipe my ass with it cause this is all bullshit.

#teamy2kev

jabuseika

Wasn't gonna happen.

2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

UberTag

The OP speaks the truth. The only reason its death has been postponed is Sony didn't want its corpse to loom as a shadow ahead of their E3 conference.
It will have a quiet funeral when we're all too distracted with shiny new toys later this fall.

Final Fantasy XV, on the other hand, will continue to remain in vaporware limbo for another 2-3 years because Square Enix makes their living in a sea of denial.

ohlawd

Kev scares me tbh

he's kinda like an abusive husband who doesn't actually physically beats me and I'm the wife.

789shadow

Banned
I think it was impossible to achieve, and has been effectively "paused" until late in the PS4's life, or maybe even until the PS5 and beyond.

But it's probably just deader than dead

Man, this seems awfully schaudenfraude. I don't disagree with you, but I can't imagine anybody who frequents these boards doesn't know your opinion already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom