• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian is dead and you will deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If it had been cancelled, the IGN article was the perfect opportunity to confirm it.
Especially since it was like a day before e3, when they had lots of new games to show to make up for such an announcement.

The fact they said it is still actively in development is all I needed for now. I've already got my ticket for the TGS hypetrain paid for.

With all the hype people have been throwing at the game it, a cancellation would have overshadowed their entire conference. We haven't seen shit for a long time and people are still more hyped about it than pretty much anything else they actually showed today.

Griss

Hello Ponies,
Just letting you know that from now on I'm starting every post with "Hello Ponies,".

Thats regard's
Griss

It's so fucking dead

Paracelsus

I don't think I'm trolling but I feel bad that people think I'm trolling them so I will turn off the stove and my tea will cool. Sorry to all those who couldn't enjoy tea while laughing about this over dinner.

This place got several devs to spill the beans, how hard is to get someone to reach Ueda and ask "what in this godforsaken world happened to the f* game?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom