• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne to get first public hands-on at gamescom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital Spy said:
Bloodborne will be released early next year and will be playable for the first time at gamescom.

From Software's gothic action adventure, helmed by Dark Souls director Hidetaka Miyazaki, will be available to the public at the German expo in August.

Link.

Of note: the early 2015 thing isn't new - Miyazaki said at E3 it's aiming for a Spring release.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OH FUCK ME

Looking forward to SCOURING Youtube for all the footage

This game is gonna become the best game of this generation. Mark my fucking words. I will play, eat and shit Bloodborne.

xAniki88

Banned
decollo2.jpg

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Hopefully they've fixed the framerate in the small E3 footage it looked inconsistent.

Very interested in all the gameplay video's.

Matush

I'll be there since I'm writing for Playstation related site in my country.

Don't hate on me gaf.

OH FUCK ME

This game is gonna become the best game of this generation. Mark my fucking words. I will play, eat and shit Bloodborne.

haha you make me laugh :) I have never played a Souls game but this game certainly has my attention!

Tizoc

What're the chances various people trying out the game will be turned off from its possible difficulty.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

sublimit

Banned
Can't wait for more yummy gameplay!! Although i'm still expecting this game to be delayed unfortunately.

Verr

Banned
What're the chances various people trying out the game will be turned off from its possible difficulty.

Considering everyone sucked Dark Souls' teats to the point that almost any hard game will be compared to it in some way? Even though it's not that hard?

I say it's unlikely

Despera

Banned
OH FUCK ME

And if you truly love the game... you'll eat that shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom