• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U to be release on Dec. 5 in Europe

Codeblue

I'd be mad if that white GCN pad wasn't coming over, but there are official non-smash branded ones on Amazon for $30.

Where on the adapter set does it say that it includes a controller? The side of the box even says (sold separately).

Sorry, I thought we were talking about this.. ??

812eVNX6LTL._SL1500_.jpg

Oh.. well that's quite lame.

The box appears to be the same size, but they're not gonna pack in the controller for you guys.

Bummer!

3bdelilah

Banned
You're in the European release date thread and you are talking about the US bundle. We've got this one from the op:

I've got a shit load of GC controllers, so I ain't even mad. Do we know the price of this game + adapter bundle? Unless I still need my coffee, I can't find the price on the OP.

Anything less than 60+20 is a little windfall.

I've got a shit load of GC controllers, so I ain't even mad. Do we know the price of this game + adapter bundle? Unless I still need my coffee, I can't find the price on the OP.

We'll here in the UK the game + adapter looks like being barely any more than the game on its own (55 quid as opposed to 50 on the Nintendo online store)

Robin64

Nintendo store prices:

0JhHxkH.png

Though places like ShopTo have them for less, of course. £40 for the game, £50 for either of the two packs.

3bdelilah

Banned
We'll here in the UK the game + adapter looks like being barely any more than the game on its own (55 quid as opposed to 50 on the Nintendo online store)

Nintendo store prices:

0JhHxkH.png

Though places like ShopTo have them for less, of course. £40 for the game, £50 for either of the two packs.

Thanks! So I suppose it'll cost around the €70 here (if I can directly convert £55), sounds fine.

Oberon

Banned
So it was a good decision to buy the 3ds version. That was Nintendo keikaku all along!
At least this gives me time playing bayo 1&2

I'm pleased about the Game and Adapter bundle for Europe as I don't need yet another Gamecube controller (3 official, 1 wavebird, ps2 adapters which probably won't work, 2 third party meh ones).

Still I am even more confused about the 1 week Pokemon delay, makes the revenge for leaks theory look more true than Smash is out on the 21st and you can't have both...

Also it is bloody stupid Amiibos are out before you can actually do anything with them but I guess they're banking on most sales not being interested in doing anything.

RiggyRob

Nintendo store prices:

0JhHxkH.png

I don't know what's more concerning, Nintendo trying to charge £60 for Smash + amiibo despite you being able to find the game for less than £50 almost everywhere, or the fact that it's not even the full RRP which is £64.99.

MicH

I think I'm gonna skip the GC adapter for now and use the Pro controller. I just can't go back to wired controllers, and I don't have a Wavebird :/ So Pro controller it is for me, and I'm actually fine with it

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I don't know what's more concerning, Nintendo trying to charge £60 for Smash + amiibo despite you being able to find the game for less than £50 almost everywhere, or the fact that it's not even the full RRP which is £64.99.

the price must be compared on the same "shop".
on the N store the game is 50, with amiibo is 60, the amiibo is 13.99
so you save 3.99£

if somewhere else you'll find the game for less than 50£ probably you'll find also the amiibo for less than 13.99£ or the LE for less than 60£

Being interested in amiibo, I'd go for the LE amiibo pack: I'll take a look around to see if there will be other stores with cheaper price, of course.

jimi_dini

BzV3TywCEAAD0r6.png:large

This one is so imported. Even if this will get released in Europe, it probably will be as expensive as the white Wii U Pro Controller.

Rich!

BzV3TywCEAAD0r6.png:large

This one is so imported. Even if this will get released in Europe, it probably will be as expensive as the white Wii U Pro Controller.

My White Wii U Pro Controller was only £24 via playasia. Cheaper than the standard one here on amazon or in GAME, or even CEX!

So does anyone know witch UK store gets these bundles? or if anything is exclusive?
I just wish amazon uk just put up everything so that I can order them all :p.

Son Of D

So does anyone know witch UK store gets these bundles? or if anything is exclusive?
I just wish amazon uk just put up everything so that I can order them all :p.

ShopTo have the Amiibo bundle and the adapter bundle for £50 each. Can't link since the site's banned. As for exclusives, usually GAME get Nintendo exclusives in the UK. Not sure what it would be for Smash though unless there's another bundle that's yet to be announced.

That or it's a GAME exclusive console bundle in the UK this time.

Top Bottom